Lakeshore Records Stranger Things - OST - Vol. 1 & 2 by Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein (colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release Date: Vol 1 - 28th Oct in the US, 11th Nov in the UK
Links & Prices added to the variant pictures under the Spoiler

Color variants for Vol 1 (US / Lakeshore):

“VHS” Black | All Accounts ($24.98 SRLP)
Link:
Amazon.com
01STV1_BLACK.jpg

Clear w/ Black Swirl | Indie Retailers USA ($29.98 SRLP)
02STV1_IndiesSmokeSwirl.jpg

Clear Red w/ Black Swirl | Barnes & Noble ($29.98 SRLP)
Link:
BarnesAndNoble.com
03STV1_BarnesRedBlackSwirl.jpg

Dark Red w/ Black | Vinyl Me Please ($29.98 SRLP)
Link:
VinylMePlease.com
03STV1_VMP_DarkRedBlaclSwirl.jpg

Red w/ White Swirl | Hot Topic in-Store ($29.98 SRLP)
04STV1_HotTopicRedWhiteSwirl.jpg

Clear | URP Music Distributors ($29.98 SRLP)
05STV1_UnitedCLEAR.jpg

Coke Bottle Clear | Urban Outfitters ($29.98 SRLP)
06STV1_UOCokebClear2.jpg

Translucent Red | Relapse Records Mail Order | ($29.98 SRLP)
07STV1_RelapseTransRED.jpg

Color variants for Vol 1 (UK/ Rest of the world / Invada):

Invada Mail-Order Exclusive - 'Aquamarine with White & Black Splatter' vinyl.
Price & Link:
24,99 GBP - Invada.co.uk

STLP_splatter_3d_76443969-8374-4c0d-8755-3569e435b192_1024x1024.jpg

Retail variant - 'Half Red Half Blue' vinyl (This version will be hitting stores in the UK, Europe, Australia, Japan & every country outside of North and South America).
Price & Link:

22,99 GBP - Invada.co.uk
22,50 GBP - Transmission Records

STLP_red_blue_3d_1024x1024.jpg

Release Date: Vol 2 - 18th November in the U.S., December 2 in the UK
Links & Prices will be added to the variant pictures once available

Color variants for Vol 2 (US / Lakeshore):

regular black | multiple retailers

TBA | TBA
Ohne_Titel.jpg

Waffle Swirl - limited to 1000 (clear yellow w/black swirl) | Light In The Attic
lightintheattic.jpg

Sea Foam Green | Fat Beats - 29,99 USD

Xru_Rj5w.jpg

Clear w/ Blue Swirl | multiple retailers
Picture TBA

Clear Green w/ Black Swirl | Books A Million
Picture TBA

Color variants for Vol 2 (UK/ Rest of the world / Invada):

Retail Version | Invada
Price & Link:
22,99 GBP - Invada Records

26,50 GBP - Amazon UK
11111.jpg

Mail Order exclusive Version | Invada

Price & Link:
24,99 GBP - Invada Records
2222222.jpg

Note: Vol 1. & Vol 2. by Lakeshore/Invada, each 2 LP, 425 gram Gatefold sleeve, printed insert, multiple limited color vinyl variants will be available in the US and UK from different retailers exclusive, later on a 4xLP Boxset will be released by Invada/UK

I bought Volume 1 of the soundtrack ASAP after finding it on iTunes. I'll get Volume 2 when that's released. And then I'll be getting the vinyl... 100%. :thumbs:

It was said that they want to release the OST on vinyl also in two Volumes like digital. I hope that's not true :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
That's not cool.. Hope they won't do that ! I'd rather pay $40 even $45 rather than paying $30 two times.. and having two separate gatefolds

Yes. Me too. Digital got 35 tracks though but most of them are just a minute long. They should do a quadruple gatefold with three or four records instead of two releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
It was said that they want to release the OST on vinyl also in two Volumes like digital. I hope that's not true :coffee:
That's not cool.. Hope they won't do that ! I'd rather pay $40 even $45 rather than paying $30 two times.. and having two separate gatefolds
Yes. Me too. Digital got 35 tracks though but most of them are just a minute long. They should do a quadruple gatefold with three or four records instead of two releases.

Yeah, I absolutely love this show's score, I will openly admit that it was kinda cheap to pay $9.99 and then get 30 tracks less than a minute-long each. Hopefully they don't pull that with the vinyl.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
This pretty damn cool! And the vid is just 2 hours 45mins! ;)

https://www.twitch.tv/deadmau5/v/83623465?t=19s

"Deadmau5, also known as Joel Zimmerman, has proven himself a big-time fan of the new Netflix series Stranger Things.

The wildly popular show has had the dance music community in a frenzy over its synthy, electro-80s musical programming by Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein.

Over the weekend, mau5 took to Twitch, a live streaming and gaming platform the producer frequently uses, to bring fans along as he recreated the Stranger Thingstheme song from scratch using only analog equipment.

The two-and-a-half hour video shows off Zimmerman's drool-worthy studio at his Toronto estate. He swiftly bounces from Moogs, to keyboards, to synthesizers and back in a long game of trial-and-error production. The stream's audio charts Deadmau5's progress as a handful of simple chords turn into an impressive replica of the TV show's beloved theme.

See the video of Zimmerman's intense production process below."

http://mixmag.net/read/watch-deadma...hings-theme-in-analog-at-his-home-studio-news

Why the announcement on Spotify, I'm at Apple Music come on :wtf:

I still hope that they will do just one release and not V1 and V2 separated on wax :bored: