Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Target
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

060E93C8-027A-4FA5-A8A6-DD020601A464.jpeg
ED8EE6CE-CD5B-4573-9AE8-6D09109E1618.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've posted a group buy.
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/stranger-things-season-2-4k-uhd-collectors-set.663/

Since this is currently in-store only, the first five copies will be guaranteed, since this what I can definitely source in person.

I've allowed this to be available to be purchased if you'd like to RESERVE your copy. As many of you know, I continue to work behind the scenes to source more copies.

This might require additional cost (of another couple of dollars), if it doesn't come up for the website immediately.

ONCE A PURCHASE IS MADE, NO BACKING OUT.

REMINDER, THIS GROUP BUY is for the 4k UHD edition. 4K discs are region free.

@apsmith21 can this be shipped with the Target exclusive AntMan and the Wasp for same shipping price?

It should be able to - for Season 1 we were able to fit one more edition in and it was fine.

But obviously I don't have it in hand, so I can't say for 100% certainty.

I'm guessing it should be fine.

It should be able to - for Season 1 we were able to fit one more edition in and it was fine.

But obviously I don't have it in hand, so I can't say for 100% certainty.

I'm guessing it should be fine.
damn just realised you're out of AntMan and the Wasp
:(

@apsmith21 Is this confirmed in-store only? No chance it will show up online? Obviously just wondering before I commit to the GB. Thanks! :)
I'm guessing this follows what happened last time.

They show up in store, and then later on they are available for shipping.

Of course, the risk here is, did they print as many as they did last time? If they didn't, then it becomes a bit more troublesome to source.

But generally, I'm guessing in store at first and then later we'll see the listing on Target.com for order.

Reactions: MGD
I've posted a group buy.
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/stranger-things-season-2-4k-uhd-collectors-set.663/

Since this is currently in-store only, the first five copies will be guaranteed, since this what I can definitely source in person.

I've allowed this to be available to be purchased if you'd like to RESERVE your copy. As many of you know, I continue to work behind the scenes to source more copies.

This might require additional cost (of another couple of dollars), if it doesn't come up for the website immediately.

ONCE A PURCHASE IS MADE, NO BACKING OUT.

REMINDER, THIS GROUP BUY is for the 4k UHD edition. 4K discs are region free.
Quantity: 0
but the order now button is still activated, so can I purchase one copy, or shall I wait till you added more?

Quantity: 0
but the order now button is still activated, so can I purchase one copy, or shall I wait till you added more?

Order now, I'm only getting as many copies as are ordered by members. I'm guessing maybe five at my local store. I will make an attempt to get more copies at other stores if members order.

No extras this time, the only variable / question is - do I have to source all in store, or do they actually show up on Target.com for order (making my job easier).

Reactions: Wreck