Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Target
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

060E93C8-027A-4FA5-A8A6-DD020601A464.jpeg
ED8EE6CE-CD5B-4573-9AE8-6D09109E1618.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21
can you please check if I got the Blu-ray + DVD version?
bought this edition before the 4K version, but I didnt get a confirmation via HDN, PayPal and email

@apsmith21
can you please check if I got the Blu-ray + DVD version?
bought this edition before the 4K version, but I didnt get a confirmation via HDN, PayPal and email

You should be able to check for yourself - can you go to "GROUP BUYS" and then when there, directly under the blue bar is a gray one, and it should say "YOUR PURCHASES".

From that page, anything that says "Validated" confirms payment was received for the item you ordered and has been correctly recorded in the system.

You should be able to check for yourself - can you go to "GROUP BUYS" and then when there, directly under the blue bar is a gray one, and it should say "YOUR PURCHASES".

From that page, anything that says "Validated" confirms payment was received for the item you ordered and has been correctly recorded in the system.
rejoined the GB ...maybe there was the same massage "please enter a quantity greater than zero" and I didnt notice it, lol
now I see the Blu-ray + DVD version in my purchases and got the PayPal and email confirmation

Reactions: apsmith21
Order now, I'm only getting as many copies as are ordered by members. I'm guessing maybe five at my local store. I will make an attempt to get more copies at other stores if members order.

No extras this time, the only variable / question is - do I have to source all in store, or do they actually show up on Target.com for order (making my job easier).

Let me know if you need help.

• Thanks
Wow, these things are heavy! Posted a group buy update, please check the GB for more info.

Also added some more stock if anyone is searching for a copy.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: vurt