Price: $24.99
Purchase link: from Target.com
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

This pic was from the BD Forum
R1dKzr2.jpg

Kv90kVm.jpgsXkxk9Y.jpg1K7NXCy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag mate. :thumbs:

Was really hoping they'd do a VHS edition to match the first one... but, I'm not sure I like how they've done this one with the original poster art being so small and surrounded by a thick black border, and the spine is also very different.

For those reasons, I think I'll have to pass unfortunately. :dunno:

Thanks for the tag mate. :thumbs:

Was really hoping they'd do a VHS edition to match the first one... but, I'm not sure I like how they've done this one with the original poster art being so small and surrounded by a thick black border, and the spine is also very different.

For those reasons, I think I'll have to pass unfortunately. :dunno:

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Finally Season 2. :woot: I like that they’ve made the VHS packaging again to go with Season 1. I do agree though that the artwork could’ve been better with the huge black border.

I've posted a group buy.
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/stranger-things-2-blu-ray-dvd-vhs-collectors-set.662/

Since this is currently in-store only, the first five copies will be guaranteed, since this what I can definitely source in person.

I've allowed this to be available to be purchased if you'd like to RESERVE your copy. As many of you know, I continue to work behind the scenes to source more copies.

This might require additional cost (of another couple of dollars), if it doesn't come up for the website immediately.

ONCE A PURCHASE IS MADE, NO BACKING OUT.

REMINDER, THIS GROUP BUY is for the BLU-RAY & DVD edition. The artwork says region free but I cannot guarantee this.

Thanks for the tag @luke98! Awesome news! It does look very different to the first one, this seems to be in an actual plastic case, hard to tell from the pics. At least this is region free though!:) Ive just seen there’s a 4k one though so I will go with that one!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and harry
I fancy this myself,I have the first one that came out prior to the 4K edition so I'm thinking this might be the better one to get,if I had the 4K edition then I probably would have grabbed the the 4K edition.

Note: Even though the listing shows zero quantity, I suggest you order now, I'm only getting as many copies as are ordered by members. I'm guessing maybe five at my local store. I will make an attempt to get more copies at
other stores if members order.

No extras this time, the only variable / question is - do I have to source all in store, or do they actually show up on Target.com for order (making my job easier).

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and harry