Upcoming Stranger Things (Season 5) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
STRANGER THINGS - NETFLIX
All Episodes - July 15 2016

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

stranger things netflix.jpg

Finished the season last night. Awesome season, better than the second one for sure.
The never ending song scene @Noodles it was soooo ******* funny i could not stop laughing

Haha glad you enjoyed it mate! Prepare to have the song stuck in your head for the next few days now though. :p

• Haha
Reactions: harry
Great, song is stuck in my head again now...

Where does everyone rank this, better than S2 but worse than S1?
I just thought there were a few too many plot holes in this season and character arcs kind of ignored (Will especially). That said, I still loved it.

watched the last episode yesterday. totally love this season. cant wait for the VHS Edition announcement.

dont know why this season had only 8 episodes ...there were more plots this time, so they could stretch it ...this could be a 11-13 episode season.

what I didnt like
the death of Billy. would like to see him in season 4 ...maybe he and Steve could be rivals in a funny way or even best friends ...there was so much potential here.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
Been a little slow on this over the last few weeks with work but finally finished season 1 :oohyeah: Great ending , gonna try and get a couple of season 2 watched tonight :hilarious: