Upcoming Stranger Things (Season 5) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
STRANGER THINGS - NETFLIX
All Episodes - July 15 2016

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

stranger things netflix.jpg

Thought this might be up your street dude. And @tridon's too! :thumbs:

Thanks, man! I guess I know what I'll be doing that weekend now! :p

This looks amazing!!!

@Noodles Yeah for sure!
I read somewhere... someone said if Spielberg and Stephen King made a show together it would have looked something like this! haha
It's so true!

My exact thoughts while watching that trailer. I'm getting a massive E.T./Goonies/Super 8 vibe from this with a touch of Stephen King weirdness and Close Encounters of the Third Kind mystery/intrigue. Looks soooo good!

Damn, the music being used sounds awesome and that 8-minute clip left me desperate for more! Thankfully there's only one more day to wait. :D

@Flloydo Any interest in this dude? Has a slight Cloverfield vibe to it, so might be up your street. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Damn, the music being used sounds awesome and that 8-minute clip left me desperate for more! Thankfully there's only one more day to wait. :D

@Flloydo Any interest in this dude? Has a slight Cloverfield vibe to it, so might be up your street. ;)

I was really confused then. Thought it was a film. Wondered how I missed it lol

This looks awesome and I agree with everyone

I got a Spielberg and JJ meets it follows meets goonies meets 80s suttle horror meets super 8 vibe. Really liking the feel to this

Only watched the first trailer in the OP. How good is the it follows esque music at the end.

Cheers mate. Would of completely missed this

And saragaard too

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles