Upcoming Stranger Things (Season 5) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
STRANGER THINGS - NETFLIX
All Episodes - July 15 2016

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

stranger things netflix.jpg

Season 4 definitely the best season so far, episode 4 and 9 absolutely brilliant

Hope they take their time with Season 5, can't wait for it but happy to if they get it right

Finished parts 8 & 9, very good! That part with Eddie was just fantastic, talk about your iconic 80s headbanger..he was it.
If you like Metallica's early days then you'll love this and they couldn't have picked a more perfect song to fit the mood. Master of Puppets was one of my favorite songs back in the 80s.

Man, I knew Eddie was gonna bite it eventually.

Definitely looking forward to Season 5!

Holly mother of god. o_O
What a season finale was that. Thrilling as fuc*!
We're in for a treat for last season if this season is any indicator to go by.

That last episode was incredible.

This is one of the greatest things I’ve seen on my screen. And he dedicated it to Chrissy! F**king loved Eddie

9EA01FC9-72D0-4171-BDE5-F86F268148FB.jpeg

52D41D39-5E04-4604-9FAB-040F7E308076.jpeg

617851D9-C54A-47C2-80D2-921647F8DE16.jpeg

Max nearly dying nearly broke me tho. When she started folding up and then after when her eyes had bled out and went blind. She’s one of my favourite characters and I did think at the start of the episode she’s a goner. But I don’t think she’ll be in much of the next (possibly last) series. That Vecna Coma is gona take her for a ride.

The scene when hopper is fighting the beast with a sword and it keeps switching to Nancy blasting Vecna was insane. Looked incredible

My only issue was the 2 days later part. Didn’t like that. Was lazy

That last episode was incredible.

This is one of the greatest things I’ve seen on my screen. And he dedicated it to Chrissy! F**king loved Eddie

View attachment 536227

View attachment 536228

View attachment 536229

Max nearly dying nearly broke me tho. When she started folding up and then after when her eyes had bled out and went blind. She’s one of my favourite characters and I did think at the start of the episode she’s a goner. But I don’t think she’ll be in much of the next (possibly last) series. That Vecna Coma is gona take her for a ride.

The scene when hopper is fighting the beast with a sword and it keeps switching to Nancy blasting Vecna was insane. Looked incredible

My only issue was the 2 days later part. Didn’t like that. Was lazy
The more I think about it, the more that 2 day jump annoys me. The entire season up until then was so well written, then they decide to be lazy at the very last minute!? Eddie was f'in awesome and didn't even get a proper send-off/reaction from the others. Thankfully the rest of the episode outweighs the cons though, so I can kinda forgive it. And I'm sure (hoping) they'll expand on what they skipped at the end of this season in season 5 anyway.

Also, Argyle wasn't on the hill with them at the end, so did they leave him in the woods with the shrooms? Funny imagining him just sitting there alone, stoned out of his mind lol. Love that he never really questioned anything either and just went along with it all... dude probably thought he was just trippin' the entire time or something :cigar:

Reactions: Flloydo
The more I think about it, the more that 2 day jump annoys me. The entire season up until then was so well written, then they decide to be lazy at the very last minute!? Eddie was f'in awesome and didn't even get a proper send-off/reaction from the others. Thankfully the rest of the episode outweighs the cons though, so I can kinda forgive it. And I'm sure (hoping) they'll expand on what they skipped at the end of this season in season 5 anyway.

Also, Argyle wasn't on the hill with them at the end, so did they leave him in the woods with the shrooms? Funny imagining him just sitting there alone, stoned out of his mind lol. Love that he never really questioned anything either and just went along with it all... dude probably thought he was just trippin' the entire time or something :cigar:

That’s what’s annoyed me, I knew Eddie was going to die and his death and moment with Dustin was awesome and sad but then nothing from anyone else and they all got on with him. I know they did the part with Dustin and eddies uncle but there was no reaction from the rest. Really weird.

Yeah f**k knows what happened to Argyle lol. I would not be surprised if he’s in the same spot they left him on shrooms. You also don’t see what happens with Murray and the other 2. Obviously they make it back to the US but you don’t see them lol.

Also, Erica from day one and still is, a f**king ‘G’

Reactions: Noodles
That’s what’s annoyed me, I knew Eddie was going to die and his death and moment with Dustin was awesome and sad but then nothing from anyone else and they all got on with him. I know they did the part with Dustin and eddies uncle but there was no reaction from the rest. Really weird.

Yeah f**k knows what happened to Argyle lol. I would not be surprised if he’s in the same spot they left him on shrooms. You also don’t see what happens with Murray and the other 2. Obviously they make it back to the US but you don’t see them lol.

Also, Erica from day one and still is, a f**king ‘G’
Yeah man, proper peeved me off that. He became one of my favourite characters and deserved so much better!

Ah, true. Hadn't even thought about those 2 tbh lol.

Haha yep, she's great. Weird that random guy walking his dog knew who she was and grassed her up to Jason and his goons though. Unless I missed something and he wasn't just a random dude??

Yeah man, proper peeved me off that. He became one of my favourite characters and deserved so much better!

Ah, true. Hadn't even thought about those 2 tbh lol.

Haha yep, she's great. Weird that random guy walking his dog knew who she was and grassed her up to Jason and his goons though. Unless I missed something and he wasn't just a random dude??
He was In the townhall. Erica was there with her family and she tried to stick up for them so he knew what she looked like. Also she did just run out of murder house and when he looked there’s loads of blue lights shining through the wood panels. They did think hellfire is a cult

Why he called a bunch of annoyed kids is beyond me. And not adults. Maybe because Chrissys bf was giving the speech in the town hall. And he might of been that guys uncle who was giving them info on where Eddie was hiding in Vol 1

Reactions: Noodles
These are cool artworks for each episode. By Butcher Billy. The guy who tweeted them is Kyle Lambert and he made the official illustrated posters for all seasons

66E8F0E3-C3B4-4D05-ACC3-97B5A0BE1FDE.jpeg

A2E8D89C-1658-483B-862D-F40FB83C081C.jpeg

Thank god final episode will be similar in runtime to current season one.
I think ST is great show without declining in quality like most shows.
Instead it keeps rising.
The only bad thing if i can say is that i think is too much characters.
For example Will was almost absent this season.. while others who were in first time got more appearance than him.