Stranger Things: The Complete First Season (4K UHD) (Target Exclusive) (VHS Packaging) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,971 5 0
Looks like you can order from Target.com now, might be better to grab it this way if you are a USA customer. Could expect a lot of confusion from folks that might pickup the UHD version thinking they are getting the regular version deal on Black Friday

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,585 0 0
Looks like you can order from Target.com now, might be better to grab it this way if you are a USA customer. Could expect a lot of confusion from folks that might pickup the UHD version thinking they are getting the regular version deal on Black Friday
that link was taking me right to the main target.com screen try this one...

4K Target Stranger Things

Dec 21, 2012
Reactions
32 0 0
On some items they do. Might be hit or miss with a movie.

Expect a bubble mailer if they send it out. Not a lot of protection for something like this. :)
Thank you @apsmith21 . Seems like I missed out on your group buy. I would be very keen if you're offering more.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,971 5 0
Thank you @apsmith21 . Seems like I missed out on your group buy. I would be very keen if you're offering more.
I'll be adding more copies when I can confirm my initial orders arrive OK - the picture on the Target listing shows the regular blu-ray edition and I want to make sure they send the right stuff.

Doesn't appear to be out of stock yet, so there is still time.

Probably will be in the next day or two.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Reactions
4,537 0 0
Just a heads up. Reviewed appeared on The Digital Bits.

The UHD release features no HDR and only has a lossy Dolby Digital 5.1 audio track

Deckard99

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2017
New Jersey
Reactions
104 0 0
For those of us in the USA, is there any reason to buy this right away? I'm thinking that demand from the general public will be pretty low and at some point Target will be blowing these out on sale cheap.

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,585 0 0
For those of us in the USA, is there any reason to buy this right away? I'm thinking that demand from the general public will be pretty low and at some point Target will be blowing these out on sale cheap.
Dont know my friend, but if it's gone you're going to wish you did, haha.

howarmat

Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Reactions
3,116 2 0
monday they have 15% off so i think i might wait until then

Deckard99

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2017
New Jersey
Reactions
104 0 0
monday they have 15% off so i think i might wait until then
Hmmmm....I could be tempted to pick it up on Monday. That's 15% off plus another 5% with the red card? Maybe I'll swing by and see how many copies they have.