Stranger Things: The Complete First Season (4K UHD) (Target Exclusive) (VHS Packaging) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 5, 2017
Price: $29.99
Purchase link: Target
DPCI: 058-39-0886
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Stranger Things 4K.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was this not released alongside the regular Blu-ray version... Well, at least the cover and poster is different...

Well, they've definitely got me. I'll pick this up for sure.

Yeah I still have mine sealed I might return the regular, and get the 4K.

View attachment 344141 View attachment 344142 View attachment 344143
Pics from a person on the other site, looks like releasing on Dec 5th (or the 28th, it's unclear), but a target employee put it out early by mistake, and this fellow bought one...(sorry, probably too big of pics..)

I was literally about to post this same exact information, you beat me to it, haha. The poor guy went in an Old Navy changing room and opened it because people were accusing him of making a fake, and suggesting he get's perma-banned LMFAO!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Just took back my sealed season 1, to rebuy on black friday, think i'm still going to do that, because of the different covers and what appears as different posters....

Now this one sounds good, all Ultra HD's are region free so I definatly would be interested in this one if there is a Group buy. Check it out @harry!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Now this one sounds good, all Ultra HD's are region free so I definatly would be interested in this one if there is a Group buy. Check it out @harry!:)

Thanks, if i knew it i would have went with this version but now its too late, my package has being shipped.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Search trick? Im curious target dont ship to australia im sure last time i looked they did not but plenty other places.
Yeah.
The product page for the Stranger Things Blu says "Only in stores" on the international site so you cannot put it into basket.
However, you can search for "Stranger Things" and put it into basket from the search results. Then you can check out normally.

I am so in for this one.... Hope there will be a GB for buyers overseas.

If someone organizes a group buy for people in Canada, please PM me. Thank you.

I might consider one - we've got some regular blu-ray copies that will need to be returned though. We'll see.

If this had come out at the same time as the regular edition, would feel less like a bait and switch target. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and tridon
I might consider one - we've got some regular blu-ray copies that will need to be returned though. We'll see.

If this had come out at the same time as the regular edition, would feel less like a bait and switch target. :rolleyes:

I'm slightly annoyed that they didn't release both at the same time. I'd obviously rather have a 4K disc over a freakin' relic like a DVD disc. :meh: