Stranger Things: The Complete First Season (4K UHD) (Target Exclusive) (VHS Packaging) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 5, 2017
Price: $29.99
Purchase link: Target
DPCI: 058-39-0886
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Stranger Things 4K.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you can order from Target.com now, might be better to grab it this way if you are a USA customer. Could expect a lot of confusion from folks that might pickup the UHD version thinking they are getting the regular version deal on Black Friday

Thank you @apsmith21 . Seems like I missed out on your group buy. I would be very keen if you're offering more.

I'll be adding more copies when I can confirm my initial orders arrive OK - the picture on the Target listing shows the regular blu-ray edition and I want to make sure they send the right stuff.

Doesn't appear to be out of stock yet, so there is still time.

Probably will be in the next day or two.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Just a heads up. Reviewed appeared on The Digital Bits.

The UHD release features no HDR and only has a lossy Dolby Digital 5.1 audio track

• Thanks
Reactions: larson1977
For those of us in the USA, is there any reason to buy this right away? I'm thinking that demand from the general public will be pretty low and at some point Target will be blowing these out on sale cheap.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
For those of us in the USA, is there any reason to buy this right away? I'm thinking that demand from the general public will be pretty low and at some point Target will be blowing these out on sale cheap.
monday they have 15% off so i think i might wait until then