Stray [Next-Gen] (2022)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Lost, alone, and separated from family, a stray cat must untangle an ancient mystery to escape a long-forgotten cybercity and find the way home.
stray-ps5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah me too! But I want to buy it physical so will have to wait until September.

There is way to play it for free in UK from what I read if you sign up for PS Extra free trial, or something like that.

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah me too! But I want to buy it physical so will have to wait until September.

There is way to play it for free in UK from what I read if you sign up for PS Extra free trial, or something like that.
I'm tempted to just buy it for PS4 now, but might try hold off until I get a PS5.

Ah, yeah... I was looking at that (PS+ Extra) earlier. Seems pretty decent for the price if you game quite regularly.

Reactions: Thoth
Well, dunno what it has or not to do with UK but people were complaining that it only applies to UK in the comment section so not sure lol
If you are already a PS+ member I think it's decent enough to upgrade for the last of your remaining year to the highest tier and get some good titles in return. Unfortunately my PS+ ending today :sweat: I think I want to wait until the yearly membership goes on sale before I purchase again.

@tha_lunatic There's a Limited Edition from iam8bit

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Had a nice experience with the game and story itself. Absolutely disgusted by the "Can't Catch me" trophy, what an absolute joke. Souls games are easier.

Had a nice experience with the game and story itself. Absolutely disgusted by the "Can't Catch me" trophy, what an absolute joke. Souls games are easier.
Lol yeah... I finally played this a few months ago and was actually gonna go for the platinum, but that particular trophy soon changed my mind!

Lol yeah... I finally played this a few months ago and was actually gonna go for the platinum, but that particular trophy soon changed my mind!

I got the trophy today through sheer luck. Took me about an hour of rage and cursing to get through with it. I think I just got lucky with a good RNG where they didn't jump much at me. Just the speed run left for Platinum and that should be easy.

Reactions: Noodles