Street Fighter IV & Super Street Fighter IV Megathread

Jan 27, 2009
Anaheim,Ca
Street Fighter IV is a 2008 fighting game produced by Capcom. It is the first numbered Street Fighter game released by Capcom for the arcades since 1999. The coin-operated arcade game was released in Japan on July 18, 2008 with North American arcades importing the machines by August.[7] The console versions for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are currently scheduled to be released on February 12, 2009 in Japan, February 17 in North America, and February 20 in Europe.[3] A Windows version will follow during the second quarter of 2009

street_fighter_4_video_game_image_ryu.jpg

Also Street Fighter IV will have Worldwide servers, specified by the link below.
http://www.ps3center.net/news/2235/street-fighter-iv-online-servers-will-be-worldwide/ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody pick this up today? i went by my local target and gamestop (not intending to buy it) and they were all sold out for PS3 (good sign :D). i watched some movies today and it looked good. i wasn't very interested in this title until now. maybe ill pick it up sometime later. anyone who has it, could you say how it is?

I tried to get it from Gamestop but they were sold out so I just ordered it on Amazon last night, but it said that I wont get it until like the 23rd even with next day shipping, so Im guessing they sold out the first batch.