PS4 Street Fighter V: Special Shoryuken Edition [Hong Kong]

Jul 14, 2014
Hong Kong Version

It is the "Special Shoryuken Edition"

Includes the regular game disc, steelbook and some art cards.

I've seen some come with a Ryu punching glove pouch..not sure if all of them include them or not. Mine didn't come with it but the seller could have just kept that for himself without telling me ;)

The art cards all have instructions on how to do the characters' signature moves on the back.

Game Description:

Content:
-Game
-Steelbook Case
-Command card
-Bonus DLC

Language:
Voice: English/ Japanese
Subtitle: English/ Japanese/ Chinese/ Korean

sf5.jpg

IMG_5760.JPG
IMG_5761.JPG
IMG_5762.JPG
IMG_5764.JPG
IMG_5765.JPG
IMG_5767.JPG
IMG_5766.JPG
IMG_5763.JPG
IMG_5768.JPG

Last edited:
The Shoryuken Edition is exclusive to Hong Kong. I quite like the look of it, but why does it need such a thick box if it's only the Steelbook and some artcards?

I haven't bought the game yet. Just can't decide which fancy edition I want...

Interesting.
Bought the SteelBook version and my Collector's Edition from the US is on the way.
No need for triple dipping :D

@Futurhythm
Seems like the amaray and the steelbook are in the box.

I checked HMV HK's site but I didn't see this edition listed for sale. Does anyone know where it can be purchased online?

I checked HMV HK's site but I didn't see this edition listed for sale. Does anyone know where it can be purchased online?

Taobao

The Shoryuken Edition is exclusive to Hong Kong. I quite like the look of it, but why does it need such a thick box if it's only the Steelbook and some artcards?

I haven't bought the game yet. Just can't decide which fancy edition I want...

It includes the regular game Amaray case, steelbook and cards...its was very tight in the box so it just fit.

All these new street figthers are crap ...

The best one is still Street Fighter III 3rd Strike. Still play it on my dreamcast with an arcade stick !

You can also get it at buygame2. They're pretty much Hong Kong's biggest games retailer and the only one that has an online shop nowadays.

Have you used them before? I'm wondering how they ship items, will it come with enough protection/packaging. The cost of the item, plus registered mail and reinforced packaging comes to $107.99. A little on the high end.

Have you used them before? I'm wondering how they ship items, will it come with enough protection/packaging. The cost of the item, plus registered mail and reinforced packaging comes to $107.99. A little on the high end.
I've used them before, but have never ordered any collectors editions so I'm not sure how they pack those unfortunately. But in general, media is very expensive in Hong Kong because the market is small.

Reactions: darczap