SP-2.jpg

SP-3.jpg

SP-4.jpg

SP-5.jpg

SP-6.jpg

COMICON2011_124.jpg

COMICON2011_126.jpg
Update 11/2/2011 SOLD OUT
Update 11/1/2011 per e-mail sent by WB-thanks apsmith21.
View attachment 4696

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought this on ebay. I heard they were selling them for $45, so might have overpaid, but I really wanted this. Loved Sucker Punch, and this might be one of those titles I have to have everything for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290591047394

edit: I checked their website, and they're not selling them on there. So, this might be just a comic con exclusive. I'm gonna stop by the comic con in Chicago and hopefully they'll have some there.

I think if they were allowed to bend rules for anything in regards to print runs, it would be comic con. Plus I think now you can do smaller print runs in G1

Reactions: Scott
The SDCC ended like 10 days ago? And just now we are hearing about it? The artwork seems exclusive, so 8000 (G1) - 900 (SD) = Loads left :scat:

I think if they were allowed to bend rules for anything in regards to print runs, it would be comic con. Plus I think now you can do smaller print runs in G1

They definitely got printed in the states if they are G1, as they appear to be - so it would make it cheaper to do a run here than to import, that's for sure.

Reactions: nabby