Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Suicide Squad

Tagline: Worst Heroes Ever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jared Leto, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Cara Delevingne, Karen Fukuhara, Adam Beach, Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, Common and Ben Affleck.

Release: 2016-08-03

Runtime: 123

Plot: From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

I like all the cast choices apart from Jai Courtney. Goes without saying that DC are gonna have to do something special if they want to be in the same league as Marvel IMO

Sad news... Tom Hardy is out! He decided to leave the project. too bad.
WHAT! :stop: :OMG: Damn :(... that sucks! :mad: Oh well...

I read that David Ayer is eyeing his 'End of Watch' star Jake Gyllenhaal to replace Hardy. :thumbs:
jake-gyllenhaal-rick-flagg.jpg

That would be interesting. @bloodsnake007
Jake doesn't really seem like he would fit the "Tom Hardy Mold"... but you never know. He is an Amazing actor who I think got robbed from getting a oscar nomination for either Nightcrawler or Enemy this year.... and after seeing that pic of him in Southpaw... maybe he could step in?

Reactions: bloodsnake007
That would be interesting. @bloodsnake007
Jake doesn't really seem like he would fit the "Tom Hardy Mold"... but you never know. He is an Amazing actor who I think got robbed from getting a oscar nomination for either Nightcrawler or Enemy this year.... and after seeing that pic of him in Southpaw... maybe he could step in?
southpaw_movie_poster-jpg.127566

He's a beast! :cool: I'm sure he'll be awesome as Rick Flag! :thumbs:

Smith being in this has died down my anticipation really.

Hardy would have brought me back in.

It's a shame as I use to really really like smith.

But just something about him lately. (Might be down to his kids).

Hardy is big too.He's not Smith big , but he's considered a top actor nonetheless.
I know hardy is big, thats why I said I would not bother seeing this now. And Smith is not a big star now IMO. He has not done anything Big in quite a while. Hardy to me was the draw to this film.

Reactions: psychoscot
I know hardy is big, thats why I said I would not bother seeing this now. And Smith is not a big star now IMO. He has not done anything Big in quite a while. Hardy to me was the draw to this film.
Margot is the only draw for me, and the reason I won't miss this. I'm a Massive Harley fan and since she is now pretty much the main star of the comics since the relaunch she should definitely have more screen time than the rest. Smith can get lost, detest him, hope he gets as little screen time as possible but I know that won't happen.

Reactions: Ricker
I like Margot Robbie but bit disappointed that the certain scenes in Wolf of Wall street wasn't actually her.

It's like being told there is no easter bunny.

Tom-in-scene-from-Warrior-tom-hardy-20086567-720-566.jpg

Hardy isn't big he is huge!
Yeah much like Jess Alba in Machete, in the shower it's her head digitally put on another woman's body lol

Margot Robbie! :hungry: :kiss: :drool:
tumblr_na22fdLM371tqoojmo1_500.gif
That scene is life itself.I might watch the movie again just for that argument.She was my wallpaper on my PC for about six months.well not this exact one, but the one with her leg on leo's head.

I can only imagine what she will look like as Harley Quinn.Will she wear the skirt outfit or the one piece ?Maybe something more Arkham like?My monitor is ready:cigar:.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007