Suicide Squad (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #12) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 6, 2017
Purchase link: Novamedia - Pre-order December 8, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea time)
Price: $44
Note: Includes 9 character cards - Lenticular slip limited to 700 numbered copies. Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

15380345_837305439706563_1284211404189444045_n.jpg

3o7TKnMusHUeo6Olyw.gif

Last edited:
So far I'm not impressed by either of the two steel artworks so I'm hoping Zetas WEA is much better to what's on offer

Still looking forward to seeing nova and mantas slip arts and extras but not for me this time. Film wasn't good enough for multiple purchases IMO (I think I prefer BvS)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Guess you can pretty much confirm then every DCU film will get a 'premium' release from Nova, Manta, FA and HDZeta - I'm so screwed :(

Guess you can pretty much confirm then every DCU film will get a 'premium' release from Nova, Manta, FA and HDZeta - I'm so screwed :(

Don't forget the occasional Kimchidvd and Blufans release. I'm sure they will have a few. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone know why this isnt the same steelbook as the one HMV are using? I thought the Asian releases use the same as the European one like Deadpool for example

Anyone know why this isnt the same steelbook as the one HMV are using? I thought the Asian releases use the same as the European one like Deadpool for example
Because HMV is WEA. Same as DOTPOTA and Xmen DOFP . The Korean release was different from the HMV release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig