Suicide Squad Pop Vinyl Series [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Rumoured Suicide Squad pops coming...

image.jpg

This is a video showing all the suicide squad pops and dorbz and your realise how many there is. It's a lot of pops and in think it seems so much more as they are all in one go and so many joker and Harley variants and of course they are US exclusives again so we won't be able to get any of them, funko really take the piss out of non US pop collectors it's really **** me off

Cheers only just seen the tag.

I just relealised the solo versions are at zavvi but I don't know whether to get the solo joker and Quinn or the metallic 2 pack, can't decide what ones I prefer

Reactions: Flash
Just pre ordered the standard joker pop for £8.99.
I'll get Quinn some other time

(apart from my ninja week win this will be the first pop I bought in nearly a year)

And I must say from watchin the video, croc looks fantastic but I have no need for him

Just pre ordered the standard joker pop for £8.99.
I'll get Quinn some other time

(apart from my ninja week win this will be the first pop I bought in nearly a year)

And I must say from watchin the video, croc looks fantastic but I have no need for him

Cheers only just seen the tag.

I just relealised the solo versions are at zavvi but I don't know whether to get the solo joker and Quinn or the metallic 2 pack, can't decide what ones I prefer

Aww you should have gone for the two pack, metallic ones are awesome and better valued (although I know you not interested in selling)

Aww you should have gone for the two pack, metallic ones are awesome and better valued (although I know you not interested in selling)

Also I prefer his stance on the solo. With his arms out and top of so you can see the tats more. Plus I've orderd the vinyl idolz of him with the coat on

I've noticed they sell the same one as the 2 pack joker (boxer pants) in solo form but it's £14.99, is that also metallic? The same as the 2 pack

Also I prefer his stance on the solo. With his arms out and top of so you can see the tats more. Plus I've orderd the vinyl idolz of him with the coat on

I've noticed they sell the same one as the 2 pack joker (boxer pants) in solo form but it's £14.99, is that also metallic? The same as the 2 pack

No I don't think it is, I think it's more expensive as it's an exclusive in America so will be deemed an UT exclusive here but that solo one in the US isn't metallic so don't think it will be here. The metallic ones always state it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
No I don't think it is, I think it's more expensive as it's an exclusive in America so will be deemed an UT exclusive here but that solo one in the US isn't metallic so don't think it will be here. The metallic ones always state it.

Yeah I did some research and pics and they are the same pop but the 2 pack is metallic whereas the solo is standard. It's cool I'm not too bothered about metallic. I don't actually own a metallic pop so maybe one day.

Plus where the vinyl idolz is the same costume as the metallic/ non metallic pop I decided to order the topless arms out pop.
Maybe over the time I'll get the other jokers to go with my dark knight joker pop and loot crate batman/ joker.
After all joker Is one of my favourite characters/ villains. Well he is my fav lol and the suicide squad jokers actually look decent for once

Did you see the joker in the tuxedo there's a picture above? @Flloydo

Funnily enough that's my least favourite. I do really like the standard suit though. Looks cool

I do like the tuxedo one but I rank it 4th out of the 4 (or 5th out of the 5 lol)

I like them all, lol I already have a lot of jokers and Harley's this suicide squad lot is killing me :greedy:
..must have them...

Ha I see it a few hours ago and saved the photo and completely forgot to post it. Cheers for reminding me

It's weird but I like it too. I'll
Possibly get it when I see photos and it drops to £9.99 or less

@Noodles you seen this creepy piece of work? Lol
That's way too creepy looking for my liking :ohno: lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and Flloydo
And a double pack with a variant joker

£24.99

image.jpeg

And also £14.99

image.jpeg

In boxes,
The jokers look cool but not croc or Quinn.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and Noodles