Suicide Squad Pop Vinyl Series [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Rumoured Suicide Squad pops coming...

image.jpg

I must say, the joker and Quinn look quite cool.
Especially that joker

Reactions: Flash
Haven't bought a pop in about 6 months but I have to admit I think I'll go for that joker to go with my dark knight joker and probably Quinn too

Just noticed Cara's character is missing

I am slightly disappointed that joker doesn't look a little more menacing lol

With Jared wearing big metal teeth they could have made that a feature, but I am sure there will be many variants

I am slightly disappointed that joker doesn't look a little more menacing lol

With Jared wearing big metal teeth they could have made that a feature, but I am sure there will be many variants
That's my main issue with Pop's... even when they have angry expressions, they still look "cute" because of the big eyes lol. I'm really diggin' Harley though!

That's my main issue with Pop's... even when they have angry expressions, they still look "cute" because of the big eyes lol. I'm really diggin' Harley though!

It's not the eyes on him it's the mouth if he had had an open mouth with the metal teeth like in the promo shots why he is a cheesy grin but I am sure they will do better variants. The Harley does look good

Reactions: Noodles
It's not the eyes on him it's the mouth if he had had an open mouth with the metal teeth like in the promo shots why he is a cheesy grin but I am sure they will do better variants. The Harley does look good
I wasn't really referring to Joker alone... just Pop's in general. But I do agree with you about the mouth... it looks like a cheesy grin, rather than an evil one. Would be cool to see them do a variant of him in the suit.

Really liking that joker, think I'm gona get that and possibly Quinn

Mouth looks fine to me

The killer croc looks really cool too

Found a closer up image of Joker and Harley looks better closer, they seem to have the wee metal teeth :)

image.jpg

Reactions: Asopp