Completed Suits (Season 9) [USA]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
11207280_958816987531265_4907676331539039633_n.png

SUITS delves into the fast-paced, high-stakes world of a top Manhattan corporate law firm where hotshot associate Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht, “Love & Other Drugs”) makes a risky move by hiring Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams, “Old School”) a brilliant but unmotivated college dropout, as his associate. As he becomes enmeshed in this unfamiliar world, Mike relies heavily on the firm’s best paralegal Rachel (Megan Markle, “Horrible Bosses”) and Harvey's no-nonsense assistant Donna (Sarah Rafferty, “Brothers & Sisters”) to help him serve justice. With a photographic memory and the street smarts of a hustler, Mike proves to be a legal prodigy despite the absence of bonafide legal credentials. In the fifth season premiere, Pearson Specter Litt has scored a hard-fought victory, but the fight has left the firm shaken. Although she avoided jail time, Donna (Rafferty) has left Harvey (Macht), after more than a decade of working together. She is now working for his long-time rival Louis (Rick Hoffman, “Hostel”). And while Jessica (Gina Torres, “The Shield”) readjusts to being single, Mike (Adams) and Rachel (Markle) are giddy after his marriage proposal.

SUITS is produced by Universal Cable Productions. The series is executive produced by Aaron Korsh (“The Deep End”). Doug Liman (“Covert Affairs”), David Bartis (“Covert Affairs”) and Gene Klein (“Covert Affairs”) of Hypnotic also serve as executive producers.

Attachments

• suits.jpg
    suits.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, great show. I don't know about anybody else, but the show both makes me hate Louis and feel bad for him.

That's a credit then to the person playing Louis Litt. For me, I also feel badly for him, but in the long run, I think that he'll try to shaft those people around him. Again.

The first episode was nothing special, but I'm guessing they just need a couple of them to build back up. Rachel is annoying, Mike is badass.

They need to release the first 2 seasons on Blu-ray. The direction and photography of this show deserve it!

Personally I find Gina Torres the hottest thing on the show but hey that's me :)