Sum up your week.

jdslater

Jack? Jack is dead.
Premium Supporter
Feb 6, 2012
London, UK
Just thought it would be good to know what our fellow members do in a week. Go into as much detail as you want.
I'll start.
I work at a tube station in London Sunday to Thursday for this week and will have Friday and Saturday off (it changes every week). At the moment my shifts are 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm but this week I've done 8 hours overtime.
Tuesday we had someone park a car outside my station (that happens to be next door to quite a large shopping mall) and run into a station and not be seen again. Coming to Christmas we are on hightened security alert and as the guy was dressed in an army unoform this was a little weird to say the least. Anyways, we were closed and evacuated aswell as the very well known shopping mall.
Turns out when they get the army officer he said he does this quite alot! He was actually Military Police so it makes you wonder how he feels about suspicious cars!!

Being on late shifts means I don't get to watch alot of Tv or films indoors so I'm watching Zodiac (Fincher) and Lone Surviver on my iPad on mealbreaks.

Collecting-wise? I bought the Rise of the Apes HMV steelbook for a fellow ninja and sent of his parcel today.
I'm getting into Lego in a big way so I've had a few deliveries from a spares website called Bricklink. I'm trying to do a cool Star Wars scene.

The next few days consist of me trying to get some decent pictures of my new daughter and Saturday night my wife is going to my sisters in laws 40th birthday meal and me going to my brothers so we can look after all the kids and eat pizza!