img05.jpg
img08.jpg
img09.jpg
img10.jpg
img12.jpg
img18.jpg
img20.jpg

Received a Customs charge notice for this today. £11.10 :(

3rd parcel in a row from Plain where I've been charged this. Have people been having any luck asking them to mark the value down? Really dont want to have to stop collecting these.

Received a Customs charge notice for this today. £11.10 :(

3rd parcel in a row from Plain where I've been charged this. Have people been having any luck asking them to mark the value down? Really dont want to have to stop collecting these.

I've had similar issues. Just had to pay the same again today (& think there's another one due for payment on its way). Due to current exchange rate £ to $, the $20 marking takes the delivery just over the £15 limit before import tax comes into effect. I've asked to mark down as $18 previously. They did and it got through no issues.

I've had similar issues. Just had to pay the same again today (& think there's another one due for payment on its way). Due to current exchange rate £ to $, the $20 marking takes the delivery just over the £15 limit before import tax comes into effect. I've asked to mark down as $18 previously. They did and it got through no issues.

Thanks, I have already placed an order for I Tonya but I've emailed them to see if they can do anything about it.

i know this is still available on their site, but if anyone wants to get rid of their full slip copy for cost, i'll take it off your hands!
can be opened but needs to be mint.