Superman I-IV Collection (1978-1987) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 9, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $129.98

71Qx9Jh6ZvL._SL1500_.jpg71BVEvxoTLL._SL1500_.jpg710zuvWQ8yL._SL1500_.jpg71dDxhn6x9L._SL1500_.jpg71PjzA7sCcL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve received a few of these sets from Warner Bros (Hobbit, Mad Max etc.) and they’ve all been in immaculate condition. Extremely well packed.
My Potter was pristine (though it wasn’t shipped) and my Avengers set is close, but it did have a chip or 2 as I recall (been a while since I looked at it and there’s no shelf space for it right now).

Amazon USA sold out

As usual will likely be back available due to customer cancellations or orders cancelled by amazon due to failed payment

back in stock....I mean for preorder
Amazon will list back available as orders get cancelled at various stages before release date.

It's live stock system as in will list as back available a few min after a customer cancelled a order

As soon as someone then orders will list back as not available If for example if stock available was only 1

If you order this box set from Italy, will the certificate of authenticity and booklets all have Italian text? Does anyone know? What does Warner Brothers typically do? I do know that the info card on the back will have Italian text.

If you order this box set from Italy, will the certificate of authenticity and booklets all have Italian text? Does anyone know? What does Warner Brothers typically do? I do know that the info card on the back will have Italian text.
WB Italian stuff is usually in English. Usually, but not always. There's no guarantee until you see it in hand tbh.

• Thanks
Reactions: MM3