Superman I-IV Collection (1978-1987) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 9, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $129.98

71Qx9Jh6ZvL._SL1500_.jpg71BVEvxoTLL._SL1500_.jpg710zuvWQ8yL._SL1500_.jpg71dDxhn6x9L._SL1500_.jpg71PjzA7sCcL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever bought regular steelbooks from them? I'm wondering if they ship their regular steelbooks with bubble wrap and in a box as well.
Yes. They ship regular steels and full slip editions in a box with bubble wrap. Items always arrive minty fresh. And their customer service is quick and responsive. If you choose PayPal as your payment option, you don't have to pay up front if your order has a pre-order item. They give you 3 days to pay once they e-mail you about your order being ready to ship.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kersey
Is anyone sitting on one of these that can help out a quiet, but longtime Canadian member? I'm still in disbelief that the run is seemingly over 13K, and yet I still somehow missed out on getting one.
You know how sometimes things just come together the right way? That is the case with my previous request for anyone with an extra one of these sets. A fellow, very kind, Canadian @Kersey reached out to me via DM, with an extra set, at a more than fair price (basically just recouping his spend), and to top it all off, he lives in the same province as me, so we simply met up and I bought the set. Thanks a lot again @Kersey, you're one of the good ones. :thumbs:

You know how sometimes things just come together the right way? That is the case with my previous request for anyone with an extra one of these sets. A fellow, very kind, Canadian @Kersey reached out to me via DM, with an extra set, at a more than fair price (basically just recouping his spend), and to top it all off, he lives in the same province as me, so we simply met up and I bought the set. Thanks a lot again @Kersey, you're one of the good ones. :thumbs:
Always a pleasure to meet a local fellow collector! I hope you enjoy the set.

Reactions: MM3 and Thwip