Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Untitled Superman Movie

Genre: Action

Plot: A new incarnation of Superman, which will focus on an earlier part of the character's life than previous film versions.

#BanTheJamesGunnDCUniverse

I'm so done with this nonsense. WB, don't even bother releasing the movies that are already completed. That goes for Flash, Aquaman and whatever else is filming or completed. That way you can take more tax writedowns and you won't have to pay residuals to anybody is you keep them off your streaming platforms.

Better yet, why not just sell the rights for billions of dollars to somebody else and get out of the DC business completely?

Love Gunn, but I'm hoping he doesn't too "wacky" with this one.
He’s got far too much on his plate imo (after watching that video)

•Writing and possibly directing peacemaker season 2
•Writing Waller (possibly directing?)
•Writing superman (I don’t think he’ll direct that)
•post production of guardians 3
•soon press tour for guardians 3
•Writing and directing The suicide Squad 2 (obviously not announced but I’m sure he’ll do a sequel which in a few years will be on the chapter 1 section)
•Swear I heard him talk about wanting to do a Harley film too
•CEO of all DCU on top

But it’s all far too early to say. Looking forward to some of it or at least interested in batman, superman, swamp thing, lanterns and the authority.

I’m mainly up for the elseworlds section if I’m honest tho. Batman 2 and joker 2

He’s got far too much on his plate imo (after watching that video)

•Writing and possibly directing peacemaker season 2
•Writing Waller (possibly directing?)
•Writing superman (I don’t think he’ll direct that)
•post production of guardians 3
•soon press tour for guardians 3
•Writing and directing The suicide Squad 2 (obviously not announced but I’m sure he’ll do a sequel which in a few years will be on the chapter 1 section)
•Swear I heard him talk about wanting to do a Harley film too
•CEO of all DCU on top

But it’s all far too early to say. Looking forward to some of it or at least interested in batman, superman, swamp thing, lanterns and the authority.

I’m mainly up for the elseworlds section if I’m honest tho. Batman 2 and joker 2
Lol yeah, I dunno how he's gonna do it all... would stress me out, that's for sure!

Same though... I'm more interested in DC's unconnected "Elseworlds" stuff, but still looking forward to the DCU as well.

@Noodles If its down to those choices... My picks are Corenswet for Clark / Brosnahan for Lois.

She is amazing is The Marvelous Mrs Maisel and would be a perfect choice for the role imo. She's got the confidence and charisma to really pull of Lois Lane. As much as I like the other two actresses, they don't come close to her. And I've never seen anything David Corenswet has been in... but he sure looks the part to me. I love Hoult, but I just can't picture him as Superman.

Reactions: Noodles
God I don't like any of these options for superman...james gunn obviously seems to be interested in the douchebag version of superman, which will be something new, gotta give him that.

Reactions: MM3
@Noodles If its down to those choices... My picks are Corenswet for Clark / Brosnahan for Lois.

She is amazing is The Marvelous Mrs Maisel and would be a perfect choice for the role imo. She's got the confidence and charisma to really pull of Lois Lane. As much as I like the other two actresses, they don't come close to her. And I've never seen anything David Corenswet has been in... but he sure looks the part to me. I love Hoult, but I just can't picture him as Superman.
Only ones I've seen in anything is Hoult and Mackey, and I can't picture either of them as those characters either.

Reactions: vexred
Never heard of him, but Tom Brittney looks the most like Henry Cavill. I also never heard of Tom Brittney, but he seems like the better option. Nicholas Hoult is too funny looking for the role.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database