• Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Yup you read that right! I have a brand new copy of Supernatural season 4 to give away. All you have to do is simply vote on the poll and leave a message! There is no right or wrong answer, and the winner will be chosen at random.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo who is it? I know it's not goina be me, but it would be cool. How are/did you pick the winner? Does the computter pick at random or do you?

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!

RI

Well alphapyro came as the winner! PMme your name and address.

I just had someone pick a name from a pot at random :) since there weren't many names.

Congrats alpha!

Congrats Alpha. If you haven't seen it before, go to episodes and click "recap" on before you watch the first episode. It'll fill you in a bit so you won't be so lost if you haven't seen the other seasons. I just watched the first 3 episodes right now :D

Awesome!

I just checked this out! Sweet!

Thanks everyone! Especially horhay and blu-ray entertainment center for the cool contest!

So I happened to stumble across Season 4 of Supernatural on Blu-Ray... anyone want it for $10?

:hilarious:

Just kidding, friggin fantastic blu-ray to be watching on my brand new panny plasma! Thanks again!

Some gritty distortion here and there, but otherwise it looks great!

So I happened to stumble across Season 4 of Supernatural on Blu-Ray... anyone want it for $10?

:hilarious:

Just kidding, friggin fantastic blu-ray to be watching on my brand new panny plasma! Thanks again!

Some gritty distortion here and there, but otherwise it looks great!

Would love to watch some of my CW shows on blu as the sound and picture sux on The CW. Some Smallville and Supernatural would be good. I miss Veronica Marrs! Loved that show!