• Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Yup you read that right! I have a brand new copy of Supernatural season 4 to give away. All you have to do is simply vote on the poll and leave a message! There is no right or wrong answer, and the winner will be chosen at random.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I happened to stumble across Season 4 of Supernatural on Blu-Ray... anyone want it for $10?

:hilarious:

Just kidding, friggin fantastic blu-ray to be watching on my brand new panny plasma! Thanks again!

Some gritty distortion here and there, but otherwise it looks great!

Is it in the begining episodes? I've noticed that as well. It's on the dvd version as well and all the seasons LOL Idk why it's like that.

Is it in the begining episodes? I've noticed that as well. It's on the dvd version as well and all the seasons LOL Idk why it's like that.

Yeah I've only cracked into the first 2 episodes of the set, but sometimes it's just plain obvious and othertimes it looks great. I also noticed the audio is just dolby digital 5.1... checked the box and sure nuff it didn't really get an audio makeover, but it's not terrible, just missing that "oomph" in the audio tracks

Yeah WB is still putting DD on their TV titles not sure why. Everytime I am up for reviewing their TV shows I already have an idea of what to expect, I guess I just got used to it and I ain't holding my breath for new audio tracks any time soon.