Mediabook Suspiria (2018) (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: April 4, 2019
Purchase link: Cover A - Cover B
Price: €23.99

Cover A - Cover B
D1oLL9_WwAI9ESi.jpg D1jY_KXXcAoN_n2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna pick this up but the lack of info on languages is stopping me sticking an order in. I can see that there's English subs but nothing about whether it can be watched in English with just subs for the German portions. (I doubt it, but remain hopeful)

Note cover A and B will have different dimensions.
Koch Media will release cover A and Capelight will release cover B (DVD size).

I'll be going with Cover B... not only because I prefer the artwork, but also because I prefer slimmer digibooks.

I wanna pick this up but the lack of info on languages is stopping me sticking an order in. I can see that there's English subs but nothing about whether it can be watched in English with just subs for the German portions. (I doubt it, but remain hopeful)
You can always try and shoot an email to [email protected] and/or [email protected] to see if they have an answer. :)

The language / subtitle situation is holding me back as well. waiting for someone to have the German set in hand to confirm. Loving cover A though. still not seen it yet but heard great things

The language / subtitle situation is holding me back as well. waiting for someone to have the German set in hand to confirm. Loving cover A though. still not seen it yet but heard great things
Alex at Capelight was kind enough to reach out to me with the following info... "I can confirm that with the english audio track, there are forced english subs, whenever german or french is spoken."