Slipbox Suspiria (Original + Remake) (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The On Masterpiece Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: November 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on October 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: TBA

245379408_3315170648710129_5370312791017492310_n.jpg247282262_3315170692043458_4221880239405332010_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie was strange.

I want to like it, but I found it overlong with unnecessary background story that wasn't really neccessary. Especially the old man's character.

Having said that, it's atmospheric in parts. And the last 20 mins are nuts.

I'll keep an eye on this....

Reactions: Aniv
How about right 100% of the time? Just because everyone doesnt know yet, doesnt make it false or a guess lol

What a strange reaction 4 months later

You do realise it looks like you had to wait for confirmation after randomly making a thread lol

What a strange reaction 4 months later

You do realise it looks like you had to wait for confirmation after randomly making a thread lol

No I do not realize anything like that. Just because something on the roadmap is announced few months or even a year ahead you would rather not want to know about it?

I have never made a random thread for a product that was or will never be released. Things dont happen overnight unfortunately, design to approval and then production takes time believe it or not.

No I do not realize anything like that. Gust because something on the roadmap is announced few months or even a year ahead you would rather not want to know about it?

I have never made a random thread for a product that was or will never be released. Things dont happen overnight unfortunately, design to approval and then production takes time believe it or not.

Jeez chill bill, I was only joking around

I never once said I didn’t believe this was happening. The joke is, surely you can see that you’ve made that other comment 4 months later after blu collection officially announced and it seemed quite funny after hatredhorrors original comment.

And hatredhorror was being funny with his original comment, hence the people who originally found it funny. And he’s kinda right, you could make a thread for any movie from any retailer and there’s a 90% chance it will happen but I don’t think you see the joke the first time around

Never doubted you, just saying the funny side of that message

Would be cool if this included the Thom Yorke score/ soundtrack too. Like they did with one of the hateful eight editions

Amazing soundtrack, have it on vinyl but would like it on cd too. And Yorke is a god from one of the greatest bands around

Just gone up on The Blu’s FB. Is this worth a Steelbook exclusive release?

Cheers. Couldn’t find it in search engine.

I can never find anything on the search engine either

I’ve always gone straight to google and typed ‘name of film’ steelbook hdn (and then if it’s particular to country or retailer I add that in)
Always works for me, for example:

‘Suspiria steelbook kimchi hdn’ and it’s the top search

Reactions: ty233 and wojo134