Suspiria (2018) (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.??) [Korea]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Cheers. Couldn’t find it in search engine.
I'm genuinely curious - what did you search for?

Just as a test, I searched for "suspiria korea" from this forum's (Blu-ray SteelBook) thread titles:

Suspiria_Korea_search.jpg

... and the search gave me a single result:

Suspiria_Korea_results.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
I can never find anything on the search engine either

I’ve always gone straight to google and typed ‘name of film’ steelbook hdn (and then if it’s particular to country or retailer I add that in)
Always works for me, for example:

‘Suspiria steelbook kimchi hdn’ and it’s the top search
Lol I do the same everytime!

Reactions: wojo134 and Flloydo
Aug 14, 2015
DE
The search here on HDN actually works pretty decent from my experience. You just have to hit the "Search" button instead of just pressing enter key, then you should be alright!

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
KimchiDVD stated in a comment on Facebook that:

" Maybe ... original and new version(2018) will be included..."
Would actually prefer that they include the soundtrack instead of the original film. Plus I want art for the new film on the slips, so if they do include it I hope it’s purely a extra and not some slips will feature the original posters etc

Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Would actually prefer that they include the soundtrack instead of the original film. Plus I want art for the new film on the slips, so if they do include it I hope it’s purely a extra and not some slips will feature the original posters etc
Couldn't agree more with this. I want this dedicated to Suspiria 2018. If they include the soundtrack, cool, but I'd rather they just focus on the one movie.

Reactions: Flloydo