Slipbox Suspiria (Original + Remake) (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The On Masterpiece Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: November 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on October 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: TBA

245379408_3315170648710129_5370312791017492310_n.jpg247282262_3315170692043458_4221880239405332010_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers. Couldn’t find it in search engine.
I'm genuinely curious - what did you search for?

Just as a test, I searched for "suspiria korea" from this forum's (Blu-ray SteelBook) thread titles:

Suspiria_Korea_search.jpg

... and the search gave me a single result:

Suspiria_Korea_results.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I can never find anything on the search engine either

I’ve always gone straight to google and typed ‘name of film’ steelbook hdn (and then if it’s particular to country or retailer I add that in)
Always works for me, for example:

‘Suspiria steelbook kimchi hdn’ and it’s the top search

Lol I do the same everytime!

Reactions: wojo134 and Flloydo
The search here on HDN actually works pretty decent from my experience. You just have to hit the "Search" button instead of just pressing enter key, then you should be alright!

KimchiDVD stated in a comment on Facebook that:

" Maybe ... original and new version(2018) will be included..."

Would actually prefer that they include the soundtrack instead of the original film. Plus I want art for the new film on the slips, so if they do include it I hope it’s purely a extra and not some slips will feature the original posters etc

Would actually prefer that they include the soundtrack instead of the original film. Plus I want art for the new film on the slips, so if they do include it I hope it’s purely a extra and not some slips will feature the original posters etc

Couldn't agree more with this. I want this dedicated to Suspiria 2018. If they include the soundtrack, cool, but I'd rather they just focus on the one movie.

Reactions: Flloydo
I don't get the case designs. They look like two more slips. :confused:

Either it's a really crude mock up or there'll be no text/disc info on the case anywhere?

It's the cover of the keep case. You can make the ol' switcheroo with it.

Like the artwork. I'm definitely in.

Will this be only one edition, do you know?

Reactions: BluSteel2012
It's the cover of the keep case. You can make the ol' switcheroo with it.

Like the artwork. I'm definitely in.

Will this be only one edition, do you know?
I thought one artwork was the case cover, and one was inside art. Strange how they made them look like slips.

I'm guessing there'll just be the one edition.

Haven't bought anything from Kimchi in ages.

Does anyone know if they are currently shipping to Europe? Or is it like Weet and Novamedia who won't ship K-packets (except to Germany and UK) because of Covid-19? :(

I really wish they’d just used the colored version from Mondo & not gone with the red & the S in the center. This would have been so perfect with that Mondo art on the front!

Haven't bought anything from Kimchi in ages.

Does anyone know if they are currently shipping to Europe? Or is it like Weet and Novamedia who won't ship K-packets (except to Germany and UK) because of Covid-19? :(

You can still order from them but they’re not shipping. My copy of Pans Labyrinth 4K has sat there since release unshipped (along with something from Plain Archive & something I ordered from wdpung on eBay back in April).

Cute but German Ultimate Edition still no 1! Love the original and looooove this one. Gets better with each viewing. A truly downbeat, beautiful, strange slowburn. A remake of Suspiria could have gone so many ways and its really amazing this is what we got.