Slipbox Suspiria (Original + Remake) (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The On Masterpiece Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: November 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on October 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: TBA

245379408_3315170648710129_5370312791017492310_n.jpg247282262_3315170692043458_4221880239405332010_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.

Is this any good? Haven't seen the original and wouldn't have any real interest in it as I'm not a fan of Argento.

So I might enjoy this better......?

Interesting.

Is this any good? Haven't seen the original and wouldn't have any real interest in it as I'm not a fan of Argento.

The best I can say is that it seems to be very divisive.
I adore it, but there's others who hate it either because it differs so much from the Argento original or because its long as hell, pretentious and meandering.

Coming in to it having not seen the original might be a blessing.

Interesting.

You not seen Suspiria 1977 that's shocking :LOL:

Suspiria 1977 a good film and is a lot better than the 2018 remake

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
cant get any better than synapse steelbook or cultfilms futurepak anyways :)
Probably true, but still would like to have it in TheBlu package, would be amazing for sure.

Interesting.

Probably you will because it's so much different to the original. Better put it as a spoiler now...

the main problem is there is all the time talking and almost nothing is actually happening, except the last 20 minutes there are not much scary/horror parts. Heck, even that ending wasnt scary for me. BUT there is one brilliant scene though, cca in 1/3 of the film for which is worth to watch this film. To my disappointment the pace wouldnt grow up after this scene and it was mostly talking again. But even despite all that It was interesting enough to keep me awake, so it wasnt total boredom.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I didn't finish the movie, not because I didn't like it, but close to 1h during the movie there was so much Hard Coded subs for the german speaking parts, not that I mind Subtitles as I put them on all the time since I can't play my TV Loud often. But the hard coded subs were for ''very long periods'' at times and mostly WAYYYY too fast. I couldn't keep up trying to read the subs and watch the pictures. At times it was so fast, I could not finish one line and another one was starting.

I will continue watching it on another day as I like the calmness of the movie but it was too much reading for me :bookworm:

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
I didn't finish the movie, not because I didn't like it, but close to 1h during the movie there was so much Hard Coded subs for the german speaking parts, not that I mind Subtitles as I put them on all the time since I can't play my TV Loud often. But the hard coded subs were for ''very long periods'' at times and mostly WAYYYY too fast. I couldn't keep up trying to read the subs and watch the pictures. At times it was so fast, I could not finish one line and another one was starting.

I will continue watching it on another day as I like the calmness of the movie but it was too much reading for me :bookworm:

Had no problem what so ever, and I had subs on for whole film, English parts too ...

Used to watch every foreign film with subs, so maybe that helps. Thankfully no dubbing here in Finland. Original actors and subs ...

Interesting.

Had no problem what so ever, and I had subs on for whole film, English parts too ...

Used to watch every foreign film with subs, so maybe that helps. Thankfully no dubbing here in Finland. Original actors and subs ...

like I said. me neither I am used to subs, but at one point it was way too fast I could not finish reading a line and another one was starting.
The other parts with random german subs were not an issue and I do have the English as well on. Personally so far in the movie that was my criticism.
I don't mind subs but I like to watch the picture as well :watch:

Reactions: Space Cadet