Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Suspiria

Tagline: Give your soul to the dance.

Genre: Thriller, Horror

Director: Luca Guadagnino

Cast: Dakota Johnson, Tilda Swinton, Mia Goth, Sylvie Testud, Lutz Ebersdorf, Jessica Harper, Chloë Grace Moretz, Renée Soutendijk, Angela Winkler, Ingrid Caven, Małgorzata Bela, Vanda Capriolo, Fabrizia Sacchi, Elena Fokina, Olivia Ancona, Toby Ashraf, Christine Leboutte, Paolo Vanoli, Alek Wek

Release: 2018-10-26

Runtime: 152

Plot: A young ballet dancer travels to a prestigious dance academy in Europe, only to discover it is a front for something far more sinister and supernatural amidst a series of increasingly grisly murders.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I tried to go see this today with my daughter (16) ... and its only playing in one theater in our city and its the wing of the theater that every patron has to be 21 and up. booooooooooooooooooooooooo

I tried to go see this today with my daughter (16) ... and its only playing in one theater in our city and its the wing of the theater that every patron has to be 21 and up. booooooooooooooooooooooooo
Weird.
Rated R: Restricted – under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.

Weird.
Rated R: Restricted – under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
Yeah but what it is , they have this special wing of the theater that they fluff up for adults you go through these golden doors and its 21 and up cause I think there is a bar in there. It only shows a few films in there and what was funny is its not like its only R rated movies in there ... they had the Nutcracker one in there too. Went and saw Halloween instead and the other half saw the nutcracker movie. went to my main theater for those and all was good.

Yeah but what it is , they have this special wing of the theater that they fluff up for adults you go through these golden doors and its 21 and up cause I think there is a bar in there. It only shows a few films in there and what was funny is its not like its only R rated movies in there ... they had the Nutcracker one in there too. Went and saw Halloween instead and the other half saw the nutcracker movie. went to my main theater for those and all was good.
Sounds like the serving of alcohol was the reason.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck