Susurros Del Corazón Combo Edición Deluxe [Blu-ray]

Release date: October 28th, 2015
Price: 22.51€
Audio: Japanese, Spanish
Subtitles: Spanish
Order here: http://www.amazon.es/dp/B015QMDV3Y/?tag=hidefnin03-21

91K1nlmkzjL._SL1400_.jpg

Last edited:
I updated the first post so everyone will know that there won't be English audio or subtitles, which is the case with most of these digibooks. So to many of us the digibooks will be mainly for collecting.

Nice @Paperinukke. This is a great film. My wife requested the DVD as birthday present a few years back actually :)
Off topic, but one of the great things about living in Japan is they have all the Ghibli blurays (complete with English subtitles) to rent at the local video stores :thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: Paperinukke
Nice @Paperinukke. This is a great film. My wife requested the DVD as birthday present a few years back actually :)
Off topic, but one of the great things about living in Japan is they have all the Ghibli blurays (complete with English subtitles) to rent at the local video stores :thumbs::thumbs:
Not a bad birthday gift, definitely not! :D

Bruckle you know, when you own at least three different editions of every Ghibli film you might think that you don't need to rent any anymore, haha. ;)

Reactions: Bruckle
Not a bad birthday gift, definitely not! :D

Bruckle you know, when you own at least three different editions of every Ghibli film you might think that you don't need to rent any anymore, haha. ;)

Depends if the three version of each are to be kept sealed or not though lol.

Really excited to see more of these beautiful digibooks! This is one of my favourite Ghiblis and can't wait for it, and I do want to have Arrietty as well. Nice that they're making some movies that are not from Miyazaki, now bring us the rest! :)

Any Ghibli fans collecting these? @bonakaze @AlienKing @steellogic @Misterlovier @txohlo @Bruckle :thumbs:
2 reasons why I'm not collecting these
1) These are hella expensive last time I checked.
2) Lack of English support

So I'm only collecting the NA slips...for now :p Those get opened and watched.
I hope one day there'll be some really nice limited editions (be it steelbooks, digibooks or whatever) with English audio and subs. Then I 'd be interested in collecting.

But shame on me though, because I still haven't watched this movie :sorry:

2 reasons why I'm not collecting these
1) These are hella expensive last time I checked.
2) Lack of English support

So I'm only collecting the NA slips...for now :p Those get opened and watched.
I hope one day there'll be some really nice limited editions (be it steelbooks, digibooks or whatever) with English audio and subs. Then I 'd be interested in collecting.

But shame on me though, because I still haven't watched this movie :sorry:
I understand you perfectly pal, if you have missed many of these already you would have to pay a fortune to even start... I'm so happy that I got one of the crazy expensive ones (Howl's Moving Castle) from a HDN giveaway, more reasons to love this place! :D

And yea, lack of English doesn't really matter because I have many copies already I can watch. You should really watch this film though, it's a real gem. :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing