Swallow (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 22, 2021
Purchase link: SecondSight - Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £23.99 (SS) - £23.82 (Amazon) - £29.99 (HMV) - £23.99 (Zavvi)

1.png2.png -

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised there wasn't already a thread for this... it was first announced a little while back now.

But anyway... artwork look great IMO. Shame I wasn't a big fan of the film though, so I'll have to pass.

Will probably, unfortunately, order this from Zavvi.
Amazon are a no go for not shipping these to Ireland & will never order from Second Sight direct again as it’s taken 5 weeks & counting for them to deliver The Babadook to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
Will probably, unfortunately, order this from Zavvi.
Amazon are a no go for not shipping these to Ireland & will never order from Second Sight direct again as it’s taken 5 weeks & counting for them to deliver The Babadook to me.
Shame, can't say I've had a problem with them myself they have always been really fast and most of my stuff has come directly from them.
Have you been in contact with them to see if they can resolve this for you?

Shame, can't say I've had a problem with them myself they have always been really fast and most of my stuff has come directly from them.
Have you been in contact with them to see if they can resolve this for you?
Yep, contacted them last week & was told to expect up to 6 weeks for it to deliver to Ireland which is ridiculous. Once it’s reached 6 weeks then they’ll help, but will do nothing before that.

Reactions: Robles
Yep, contacted them last week & was told to expect up to 6 weeks for it to deliver to Ireland which is ridiculous. Once it’s reached 6 weeks then they’ll help, but will do nothing before that.
Bloody hell 6 weeks, I shouldn't think it would take that amount of time from here to Ireland even with all the **** that is going on with the post at the moment.
Hopefully, you get it mate or they sort something out for you to get a replacement :thumbs:

Reactions: Strangerbyday
Bloody hell 6 weeks, I shouldn't think it would take that amount of time from here to Ireland even with all the **** that is going on with the post at the moment.
Hopefully, you get it mate or they sort something out for you to get a replacement :thumbs:
Yeah, as soon as it reaches the 6 weeks I’m getting straight in touch.
I love their editions & have always ordered from Amazon but they’re unavailable outside the UK since January.

This was my first time ordering direct & it’s been an experience I wouldn’t like to repeat so as much as it pains me to give Zavvi any money, they’re the only way to get these now.

Reactions: Robles
Yeah, as soon as it reaches the 6 weeks I’m getting straight in touch.
I love their editions & have always ordered from Amazon but they’re unavailable outside the UK since January.

This was my first time ordering direct & it’s been an experience I wouldn’t like to repeat so as much as it pains me to give Zavvi any money, they’re the only way to get these now.
If you are ever looking for some help in getting them from Amazon then feel free to give me a shout. :thumbs:
Ill be more than happy forwarding them onto you.

A young woman appears to have the perfect life but faces mounting pressure from her domineering husband and his family to play the role of the dutiful wife. Desperate to reclaim some control and identity of her own, she becomes compelled to swallow increasingly dangerous objects which leads to a shocking revelation.

Special Features
  • New audio commentary by Director Carlo Mirabella-Davis and Producers Mollye Asher and Mynette Louie
  • A Personal Story: a new interview with Carlo Mirabella-Davis
  • Something Bubbling Underneath: a new interview with Mollye Asher
  • The Process: a new interview with Editor Joe Murphy
  • Metal and Glass: a new interview with Composer Nathan Halpern
  • A Room of One’s Own: Alexandra Heller-Nicholas on Swallow
  • Knife Point: a short film by Carlo Mirabella-Davis
  • English subtitles for the hearing impaired
Limited Edition Contents
  • Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Haley Turnbull
  • Soft cover book with an exclusive introduction by Carlo Mirabella-Davis and new essays by Anne Billson, Jordan Crucchiola and Ella Kemp
  • 6 collectors' art cards