Cancelled Swamp Thing (Season 1) [DC Universe]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
A live-action Swamp Thing series is coming to DC Universe from Aquaman director James Wan’s production company, Atomic Monster, and Warner Bros. Television. Wan will serve as an executive producer.

swamp-thing@2x_5aea189869ca60.96713908.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
IS IT!? Dang. I hadn't heard that.

Hopefully that will change... or they license the shows to Canadian networks to air like Hulu does sometimes.

I went to sign up yesterday for it and it said U.S. residents only. I was angry, then I was sad. It was a difficult moment. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Let's hope it hits closer to home than some of their other titles. If only this could be done like the comic series, then it would be awesome.

I know right? Are you watching Krypton? :woot::cool:

Nope, haven't seen Krypton. There's just too much TV these days. Only DC shows I watch regularly are Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and iZombie. Tried Gotham and Legends for a bit, but didn't care about them enough to continue. Haven't checked out Lucifer, Krypton, Preacher, or Black Lightning yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Nope, haven't seen Krypton. There's just too much TV these days. Only DC shows I watch regularly are Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and iZombie. Tried Gotham and Legends for a bit, but didn't care about them enough to continue. Haven't checked out Lucifer, Krypton, Preacher, or Black Lightning yet.
I'm watching Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends and Gotham. Tried iZombie's 1st season and didnt like it so dropped that. And havent checked out Lucifer, Precher or Black Lightning yet. Krypton is amazing. It's the fully realized world they've built and the story/mythology that reels you in. Characters can be a bit average in the early episodes but hasnt bothered me yet. I've lived through Smallville after all. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
DC Universe streaming service will be $7.99 per month or a yearly discounted rate of 74.99 per yr. You can sign up now for the yearly service and get 3 free months if done by July 22nd

So is this cancelled or not? I heard rumours yesterday, but then they released the teaser trailer... now I wake up to news that it definitely is cancelled. :confused: