Cancelled Swamp Thing (Season 1) [DC Universe]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
A live-action Swamp Thing series is coming to DC Universe from Aquaman director James Wan’s production company, Atomic Monster, and Warner Bros. Television. Wan will serve as an executive producer.

swamp-thing@2x_5aea189869ca60.96713908.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Was literally only 20 mins through the first episode and was already hoping for a second season. Gutted that there wont be one o_O

Reactions: ty233
I watched the first two episodes the other day once it got to Prime, but knowing this is cancelled, is it worth sticking with it?

I watched the first two episodes the other day once it got to Prime, but knowing this is cancelled, is it worth sticking with it?
Yes stick with it. I have hope that this will get picked up again. I can only dream...bummer that Doom Patrol went to HBO go as that's another to support.

Reactions: davhyl
Yes stick with it. I have hope that this will get picked up again. I can only dream...bummer that Doom Patrol went to HBO go as that's another to support.

Pretty sure that HBO is part of the same group of companies as Warner Bros. Think I read somewhere a while ago that they're going to do a streaming service where you'll be able to get HBO and the DC Universe in a package. Hopefully they'll be able to put all their tv series' in the same place eventually.

Reactions: GeoRattray
I'm on episode 5, enjoying it so far. I've always liked Swamp Thing as a character. Hopefully with this being cancelled we either get a James Wan directed film or a Justice League Dark film.

Real shame that this got cancelled hopefully someone else will pick it up.

Would love to see a film made.

Reactions: vexred