Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Excusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 20, 2015
Purchase link: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11107636-1884287588236445.jpg

11107636-3844287588261378.jpg

11107636-1354288826210313.jpg

Last edited:
£24.99 (granted perhaps an RRP rather than what they will be charging) but this is an old release and shouldn't really be anymore than £9.99!

Shame, as I do like the artwork, but why all the re-releases??

Nice to see the steelbook industry is aping the film industry with constant rehashes. This is pretty nice to be fair, but surely there are more deserving titles.

It seems like it's Zavvi's ultimate goal to produce a steelbook for every existing movie out there.
(And to make tons of money while they're at it.)

I'm perfectly happy with the other UK version, so I'm gonna pass on this as well.

saw the title thought yes, saw the price and thought wtf £24.99 :jacked::jacked::jacked:
esp when german one is available for £10.14 when converted from euro minus shipping!

zavvi really need to sort there pricing out for 1 disc back catalogue films no one is going to pay more than £15 for those, anymore people will just steer clear, no this one will be a waiter till it hits £9.99 now. roll on christmas reckon be at £9.99 then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

basil :thumbs:

I paid £3.50 for the original steel book from cex last year, why are they releasing films that have already been done in steelbook how about some never done, breakfast club anyone?

I paid £3.50 for the original steel book from cex last year, why are they releasing films that have already been done in steelbook how about some never done, breakfast club anyone?
I got my original for €3 from my CEX.

Wasn't it the first ever UK Blu Ray steelbook? So it will keep its place in my collection for that reason alone.

Reactions: Flash
I got my original for €3 from my CEX.

Wasn't it the first ever UK Blu Ray steelbook? So it will keep its place in my collection for that reason alone.
Yes, it was, and that was what tempted me to add it to my collection. Seen a few OK copies in CeX stores, but I picked up a very good (opened) copy on eBay for a relatively reasonable price. Not tempted by this new version at all, especially at that price...