Sideshow Collectibles T-800 Endoskeleton (T2) - 1/2 Scale Figure [Sideshow Collectibles]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
November 2014

83212-t-800-endoskeleton-12-scale-replica-001.jpg

Price: $1,999.00

Link: Purchase Here

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the T-800 Endoskeleton 1:2 Scale replica! The menacing Endo stands atop an impressive display base, which incorporates built-in blue LED lights. The Endoskeleton itself is a sturdy mixture of chromed metal, polystone, and other materials. When activated, the eyes glow with red light. Standing approximately 3 feet tall, the Endoskeleton 1:2 Scale Replica will add presence to any room.

Last edited:
Reactions: TobinFrost
Congrats! A wonderful piece!!!! is it your first 1:2 figure?

thanks.
yeah it is my first and now I'm hooked. getting rid of all my 1/6 scale hot toys predators and just sticking with statues now. i only buy alien and predator but have always wanted an t-800 endoskeleton. got it for a great price and the guy threw in a half scale plasma rifle so i couldn't resist.

Reactions: Drum18
thanks.
yeah it is my first and now I'm hooked. getting rid of all my 1/6 scale hot toys predators and just sticking with statues now. i only buy alien and predator but have always wanted an t-800 endoskeleton. got it for a great price and the guy threw in a half scale plasma rifle so i couldn't resist.
Ahah Congrats! I too was into 1:6 scale and once I touched 1:4, I sold all my smaller pieces to only get statues!!!

Congrats again! Yes, I'm jealous!

Reactions: jvules
certainly takes up more space with larger scal
Ahah Congrats! I too was into 1:6 scale and once I touched 1:4, I sold all my smaller pieces to only get statues!!!

Congrats again! Yes, I'm jealous!

certainly takes up more room going with larger scale but they are so much more impressive. my next purchase is finally getting the sideshow dog alien 3 maquette. can't believe I'm actually getting my hands on that. ill post a pic when in hand.

certainly takes up more space with larger scal

certainly takes up more room going with larger scale but they are so much more impressive. my next purchase is finally getting the sideshow dog alien 3 maquette. can't believe I'm actually getting my hands on that. ill post a pic when in hand.
EEK!
What??? You had a $1k laying around for getting this?