T-Rex Breakout (Jurassic Park) - 12" Statue [Chronicles Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: April 2018 ?
Purchase link: ThinkGeek.com (Exclusive)
Price: $59.99

We have this need to see these great giant beasts that roamed the Earth so long ago. All the fear in the world won't stop us from wanting to see a T. rex in person. Maybe after being chased in a jeep down a road by one we'd be happy with just seeing a statue in person, though.

Take home your very own T. rex statue celebrating the 25th anniversary of the original Jurassic Park movie. This highly detailed figure stands on a branded base plate so he doesn't have to worry about toppling over whilst chasing a Barbie Jeep.​

Product Spécifications:
- Materials: 90% plastic + 10% iron (for structural support)
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" tall x 12" long x 3" wide
- Weight: 1 lb.

- Jurassic Park T. Rex Figure - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Jurassic Park merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Statue featuring the iconic T. rex from Jurassic Park
- To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the movie
- You provide the tiny cup of water
- Stands on a branded base

10.jpg

11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg"]

thats pretty smart. I got the sideshow Trex which is massive and greatly priced for the size since you dont need a license for dinosaurs haha. then just go buy a $20 JP jeep and make your own scene.

But im considering the Iron Studios Dio and then selling off this massive one..... we'll see..... maybe not. ;p

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Ohh..that's almost...cute :LOL:

How much to get it here? with shipping (in CAD) :D

Ohh..that's almost...cute :LOL:

How much to get it here? with shipping (in CAD) :D
125$ all included.

« Fun » stuff:
Today when I received the invoice for taxes&duties, UPS wanted to charge me 16$ in taxes and another 31$ in import duties. Do I have to tell that I picked up the phone, told them how I felt about their scamming services and after hearing me scream for 2 minutes, they complied to only charging me the taxes. Ahah!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
125$ all included.

« Fun » stuff:
Today when I received the invoice for taxes&duties, UPS wanted to charge me 16$ in taxes and another 31$ in import duties. Do I have to tell that I picked up the phone, told them how I felt about their scamming services and after hearing me scream for 2 minutes, they complied to only charging me the taxes. Ahah!!!
Damn yea i cant do that. Haha. I feel weird for screaming/yelling on over the phone. Sometimes i want to but i just cant.
Not just UPS, whomever it is, if the fees are <$10 then i pay it. If it's >$10, then i clear it myself. There is a customs office about 15 mins away so it's pretty convenient. But yea, UPS is the worst when it comes to this. I hate dealing with them. Last time they tried to tell me i'm not ALLOWED to clear it myself. :rofl: Should've recorded the convo and report them to the police.