Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: Q4, 2017
Purchase link: Chronicle Collectibles

Pre-Order Price is $650
Regular retail after 30 days is $750

We are proud to offer for the first time the female T-Rex from Jurassic Park. This large 1:5 bust is 19" long and the base is roughly 16" in diameter. This is the perfect companion piece to our 1:5 Lost World Male T-rex.

This is not a modified male bust, this was molded and cast from an original Stan Winston casting provided by Jonathan Chu. Jonathan purchased this original production used bust and he loaned it to Chronicle to mold and restore. The result is this amazing T-Rex female bust.

The T-Rex was painted by Steve Riojas, one of the best dinosaur painters in the industry. We matched the original skin texture as close as possible to the Stan Winston 1-1 animatronic T-Rex.

Stan Winston Studio Production Female T-Rex 1:5 Bust
Provided by Jonathan Chu
Painted by Steve Riojas
Base Sculpt by Richard Long
Base Paint by Paul Francis
Restoration by Kristina Francis, Patrick Dowdakin, Paul Francis
Molds by Shay Guinn, Paul Francis
Castings and clean up by Kyle Stockton
Photos by Scott Light
Box by Bob Lindenmayer

Manufactured by Toynami

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Thats better @Drum18 but, I'd be more tempted with male rex.

last couple days was willing to pull the trigger on PCS dredd modern but their site is all whacked out so i guess that wont be happening.

Thats better @Drum18 but, I'd be more tempted with male rex.

last couple days was willing to pull the trigger on PCS dredd modern but their site is all whacked out so i guess that wont be happening.
The PCS Dredd?
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ban-1-4-scale-statue-pop-culture-shock.73859/
Woah... good choice Chief! Hope I helped you in the process ;)

For this T-Rex bust, this looks much better than the previous Lost World edition, but the size/price is just out of my range...