Upcoming Taboo (Season 2) [FX /BBC One]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Taboo - FX / BBC One
Set in 1814, the eight-episode FX/BBC One co-production follows James Keziah Delaney (played by Tom Hardy), a man who has been to the ends of the earth and comes back irrevocably changed. Believed to be long-dead, he returns home to London from Africa to inherit what is left of his father’s shipping empire and rebuild a life for himself. Alas, his father’s legacy is a poisoned chalice, and with enemies lurking in every dark corner, James must navigate increasingly complex territories to avoid his own death sentence.

Executive-produced by Hardy alongside Ridley Scott and Steven Knight, Taboo is currently anticipated to air in 2017.

@bloodsnake007 I'm shocked how quiet this thread is... we have quite a few Hardy fans on this site. You would think it would be bumpin' in here! haha
Guarantee many are not aware of this! :confused: This surely looks like it'll be fu**ing amazing! :drool: :hungry: :notworthy: :thumbs: :cool:

Get in here Ninjas! :woot: @tridon @Noodles @Apollon @rj531 @digitalbabe @Apollon @Sigill @Wreck
popcorn2.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and kaw
This one somehow passed by me... looks cool, so I'll definitely be giving it a watch!

Watched episode 1 last night and although some reviews said it was slow going I disagree. Tom Hardy was superb and I am well and truly hooked...:watch::notworthy:
Dark and menacing Bane like Mr Hardy...:naughty:

Can't wait for episode 2... Wish the BBC would also make it available in UHD..:cigar:

How good is this! :woot: Highlight of the week for me atm. To bad it's only 3 episodes left, don't want it to end:( It should at least been a 10 or 12 episode season.

Binged it this Weekend as it was finally released in germany.
Good Series, but i want to see more background what happens in Afrika, meaning of the tattoos.
Anyone knows if there is a Season 2?

Binged it this Weekend as it was finally released in germany.
Good Series, but i want to see more background what happens in Afrika, meaning of the tattoos.
Anyone knows if there is a Season 2?

Season 2 has been confirmed to happen. Much to my delight, I loved the series.

Reactions: Alistair G