Slipbox Take Shelter: Limited Edition (Blu-ray Slipbox) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £15.99 (Amazon UK) - £18.99 (Zavvi)

34670047_1198301850304246_4215175337740337152_o.jpg
Extras:
  • Limited Edition packaging (2000 units)
  • Building The Shelter A new interview with director Jeff Nichols
  • 2011 Ebertfest Q&A with Jeff Nichols and Michael Shannon
  • DP30 interview with Jeff Nichols, Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain
  • Interview with Jeff Nichols at Cannes Film Festival
  • 2011 Toronto Fim Festival interviews with Jeff Nichols, Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain
  • Behind-The-Scenes
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Limited 40 page perfect bound booklet with new writing by Michael Brooke and Film School Rejects interview with Jeff Nichols by Jack Giroux
  • English subtitles for the hearing impaired

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree. But it's not the font that bothers me - it's the overlapping of the words.
Dunno. Pretty happy with the Plain Archive Lenti.

Yeah, it's definitely the overlapping that bothers me. That said, I like this artwork a lot more than Plain's, so I'm really on the fence. I feel like I'll probably pull the trigger on this one.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah, it's definitely the overlapping that bothers me. That said, I like this artwork a lot more than Plain's, so I'm really on the fence. I feel like I'll probably pull the trigger on this one.
Question is: with a 2000 print run, can you wait out a price drop? Or are there enough TS fans, that you need to secure one sooner rather than later?

Question is: with a 2000 print run, can you wait out a price drop? Or are there enough TS fans, that you need to secure one sooner rather than later?

It is a tough question. I have some credit at Zavvi that I could use for it, but I’m also scared it’ll become damaged after they ship it in their crap packaging.

Reactions: C.C. 95
@luke98 do you think it’s not gonna have rating logos as UK usually have? Like show in the mock up? Thanks :thumbs:
I’m thinking it will have the ratings logos on somewhere. On the Assault on Precint 13 set they released the logos were printed. Maybe they might do them as stickers on this but I wouldn’t rule them out being printed.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
I’m thinking it will have the ratings logos on somewhere. On the Assault on Precint 13 set they released the logos were printed. Maybe they might do them as stickers on this but I wouldn’t rule them out being printed.
thank you @Sigill for the info, i love the film, one of the finest from Michael ... (and of cause Jessica) but rating logos may be a deal breaker for me... need to see the actual one to make a decision tho...

Last edited:
thank you @Sigill for the info, i love the film, one of the finest from Michael ... (and of cause Jessica) but rating logos may be a deal breaker for me... need to see the actual one to make a decision tho...
No problem! Yeah I would definatly wait and see if you are worried about them. Hopefully they are just stickers but we will only know for sure once it’s released.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom