Tangerine (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 19, 2022
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Second Sight - Amazon - HMV) - £28.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Caelin White
60 page book with new essays by Caden Mark Gardner, Michelle Kisner, Shaadi Devereaux and Jerome Reuter.
6 collectors' art cards

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 15.08.36.pngScreenshot 2022-12-01 at 15.08.15.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So many philistines on this site.
I didn't know street trash brawls are 'art' now, but I guess if any pile of trash is now considered 'modern art' in those pretentious '**** art galleries', then it's understandable the word has lost any meaning.

Reactions: Bunk
I didn't know street trash brawls are 'art' now, but I guess if any pile of trash is now considered 'modern art' in those pretentious '**** art galleries', then it's understandable the word has lost any meaning.
Are you always so negative?

If you don't like a movie kindly trot off then.

Are you always so negative?

If you don't like a movie kindly trot off then.
I was replying to a thinly veiled accusation.
Plus it's kind of appalling so many better films (IMO, subjectively, etc) have no Blu-ray release at all, anywhere in the world, for 4-5 times as many years, as this one has existed, that's all.
But I'm sure the sales will be great, and Second Sight will learn its lesson.

Regardless of all these incendiary comments for and against. The fact remains it's actually a pretty good movie, all the more so for it's low budget, one shot, grunge drama, amateur performance highlights.
If it wasn't for these gems then Marvel-DC-Disney Comic book homogeneous garbage, would be all we ever got to see.
There's room for all.
And The Florida Project proves the director is a pretty good bet. That's a stunner.

Will pick this up, just hoping for more Sean Baker films for second sight to release.
Really hope they do Florida Project as well, I would pick their copy up and Plain Archive's.
Is Plain ever actually going to get around to doing Florida Project? I know they did the standalone DVD copy. And SAID they were going to do a Blu-Ray release. But it's been years and nothing has happened.

I was replying to a thinly veiled accusation.
Plus it's kind of appalling so many better films (IMO, subjectively, etc) have no Blu-ray release at all, anywhere in the world, for 4-5 times as many years, as this one has existed, that's all.
But I'm sure the sales will be great, and Second Sight will learn its lesson.
I'll lift the veil.
You're being extremely transphobic in this thread and I'm sick of it. Move on or shut up.

Is Plain ever actually going to get around to doing Florida Project? I know they did the standalone DVD copy. And SAID they were going to do a Blu-Ray release. But it's been years and nothing has happened.
I thought the project was dead but then PA showed some pics on their insta page, so they are working on it
here is the thread, I have my hopes up after they showed those images that it will happen...eventually :LOL:

I'll lift the veil.
You're being extremely transphobic in this thread and I'm sick of it. Move on or shut up.

jon stewart middle finger GIF

Ooh, here goes your hysterical camp's usual offensive of claiming anyone who doesn't agree with whatever you happen to praise that day, to be transphobic, or racist, or a bigot, etc.
Gotta get a new record, 'cause everyone is tired of this old tune.

jon stewart middle finger GIF

Ooh, here goes your hysterical camp's usual offensive of claiming anyone who doesn't agree with whatever you happen to praise that day, to be transphobic, or racist, or a bigot, etc.
Gotta get a new record, 'cause everyone is tired of this old tune.
Just move on and stop being a nonce. You don’t like the film. Great. Move on and stop being ******* boring

Reactions: MrSquifler