tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release Date: TBA
Puchase Link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: so far 40 titles are planned. the first 10 titles are settled and they will reveal one of these 10 titles every day.

taFPiUiI.png

2VbEraro.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They also don't have the English titles. Which is a shame, especially with Jaws. And I think the border would have looked great (on some titles).

Just picked up the first batch (have "Die Hard 2" preordered) from MediaMarkt.
They do are pretty big (especially in width). I have to see whether I find a nice place for these.
Also thought about doing a mix and match with some Steelbooks. Interesting to see if they fit inside!

Attachments

• IMG-20190821-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20190821-WA0001.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 135
Just picked up the first batch (have "Die Hard 2" preordered) from MediaMarkt.
They do are pretty big (especially in width). I have to see whether I find a nice place for these.
Also thought about doing a mix and match with some Steelbooks. Interesting to see if they fit inside!
Can you do a spine comparison with a VHS, if you have one?

Can you do a spine comparison with a VHS, if you have one?
Hey, sorry for the late response. I just have one single VHS left and that is somewhere hidden in a box somewhere in the office/storage room.
The spine has a width of approximately 36mm. There are unboxing videos on Youtube with VHS comparison, though. Maybe that helps.

Reactions: AlienKing
Hey, sorry for the late response. I just have one single VHS left and that is somewhere hidden in a box somewhere in the office/storage room.
The spine has a width of approximately 36mm. There are unboxing videos on Youtube with VHS comparison, though. Maybe that helps.
Ya no worries :) I'll be checking yt.

I just unpacked "Die Hard" from this set. Unfortunately neither a keep case nor a SteelBook fits inside the "tape", which is pretty disappointing for me to be honest. :dunno: The inside is like 1 mm too narrow but not even with force it fits (without breaking the tape). Thought I could make my own special edition ...
I will not pick up any more from this series at this point. Maybe sometime when MediaMark sells them really cheap.

• Informative
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I still have the original VHS releases of all these announced so far :LOL:

I don't have John Wick 3 on VHS for obvious reasons

I used to have around 350 VHS tapes but threw out most some I regret putting in the bin

I have kept around 100 VHS

These fake VHS releases look cool but not something I be interested in getting especially as I have the real VHS releases of these films and the DVD/Blu-ray releases also