Target Buy 1 Get 1 Free : BOGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
starting April 5th -11th Target Corp. will have a Buy One Get One Free on selected blu-ray titles. The list is as follows: All titles will retail 29.99 making them ruffly $15 each before good ol’ Uncle Sam takes his part.

Iron Man
Eagle Eye
Transformers
Body of Lies
Transporter 3
Madagascar 2
Kung Fu Panda
Wall-E
Prince Caspian
Tropic Thunder
Indiana Jones
Punisher War Zone
Bangkok Dangerous

what are you picking up, if any?

ill be getting 4 or 2 and some other stuff to take advantage of a $5 off 60 coupon. Wall E if it has slip cover and madagascar2 for sure ... maybe punisher and something else.

I'll probably pick up Kung-Fu Panda and Punishe: Warzone!

Edit: Nevermind I got Vicente Fernandez and Final Fantasy 7 Complete from Japan (Yes with the demo!:)) coming in the next 2 weeks so it's going to cost me a sweet penny!

believe it or not I have all of those except Punisher War Zone and Bangkok Dangerous.

I've seen Bangkok and don't think I want to own it....curious about Punisher but I've heard too many bad things...and the previews were laughable

Looking at possibly getting: Transporter 3, Madagascar 2, Eagle Eye. Either gonna get two out of those 3 or maybe I'll get 1 more to make it 4.

Got Punisher and Transporter 3 (which I'll be returning for 15 bucks). Watched Punisher last night and it had its good action moments and certainly plenty of corny moments as well....all in all it was an OK movie.....headshots were great...

Status
Not open for further replies.