Target Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2009
Target Corp. stores have begun holding a new game clearance for Sony Corp.'s Playstation 3.

Discounted titles include Wheelman at $14.98, Rock Band 2 at $14.98, Afro Samurai at $14.98, and Guitar Hero World Tour at $41.98.

These arent global, its based on store stock as well.

Price change team is responsible for actually updating the prices in the system but they do have price change sheets that initiate the first price change to put it on clearance.

Im keepin an eye on the tomb raiders at my Target so hopefully I can get one or a few when they go $13

These arent global, its based on store stock as well.

Price change team is responsible for actually updating the prices in the system but they do have price change sheets that initiate the first price change to put it on clearance.

Im keepin an eye on the tomb raiders at my Target so hopefully I can get one or a few when they go $13

No clearance is ever global..

Target Corp. stores have begun holding a new game clearance for Sony Corp.'s Playstation 3.

This sounded like it was meant every Target would have this deal. Just saying.

The New Circuit City

PC retailer Systemax bought the rights to the name and brand, the website, and details of customers who'd been signed up to the original Circuit City site. Systemax originally offered $6.5 million, but the final purchase price was reportedly $14 million. (Source: afterdawn.com)

Though Systemax recently reopened 16 CompUSA stores after buying out that chain, it doesn't appear interested in reopening Circuit City retail sites. Instead it has opted for an exclusively online business, in what appears to be a re-branded version of its existing online retailer, Tiger Direct.

Refunds Rarer Under New Management
Those who shop at the new site should be aware that it has much more stringent return policies than the original Circuit City. For non-defective items (such as unwanted gifts), the site now reserves the right to refuse a return. If it does accept a return, it will charge a 15% restocking fee and will decide itself whether to refund the consumer in cash or with store credit.

No Returns Under Any Circumstance
For products from a range of major manufacturers including Compaq, IBM, HP, Toshiba and Epson, the new Circuit City site does not accept returns under any circumstances, and products must be sent to the original manufacturer. Buyers should also make sure to keep the UPC sticker on their product as even defective products must be returned to the manufacturer rather than the site if they do not have the sticker. (Source: circuitcity.com)

yeah it sucks I wanted Wheelman and we had alot of copies at my Target and I kept an eye on it but they were always 41.98 ... I then when out of town for 2-3 weeks and BAM ... all gone ... so I must of missed it. (the 14.98 price)

Status
Not open for further replies.