Waxwork Records Taxi Driver - 40th Anniversary OST (Limited Edition Tri-Color + Yellow Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Released: April 12th, 2016
Purchase:
Waxwork Records - 40 USD
Zavvi - 35 GBP

2.jpg
  • 180 Gram Taxi Cab Tri-Color Vinyl (Yellow, Black, and White)
  • Director Liner Notes by Martin Scorsese
  • Heavyweight Old-Style Tip On Gatefold Jacket
  • Four Page Booklet
  • Director Approved Album Art by Rich Kelly
3.jpg
  • 180 Gram Taxi Cab Yellow Vinyl
  • Director Liner Notes by Martin Scorsese
  • Heavyweight Old-Style Tip On Gatefold Jacket
  • Four Page Booklet
  • Director Approved Album Art by Rich Kelly
1.jpg

YESSIR @spass :woot::woot::woot:

One of my Top 5 favorite movies everrr. I'm so excited!!! Even director approved by Scorsese :rolleyes:

z8gdpn0zajx2mwociyia.jpg

Same here. It's right up there with my absolute favorites. I agree with that gif's sentiment if I had any money! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's the shipping cost like from Waxwork? I'm guessing this will be priced at $35 or something?

How to get this in the UK Anyone have an idea @Noodles ?

I sent them a mail one hour ago and asked if this is exclusive to their store or if its available anywhere in Europe later on to safe some shipping & custom tax.
I'll post the answer here and tag you!

Same here. It's right up there with my absolute favorites. I agree with that gif's sentiment if I had any money! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's the shipping cost like from Waxwork? I'm guessing this will be priced at $35 or something?

Shipping to me (Germany) is 21 USD :dunno: But I NEED this. I'll get one. It's ******* Taxi Driver!!
I watched this so many times on VHS and theres so many memories with this movie. And if its the last thing I cop this month, I'm in :oohyeah:

Damn, I had to bite, lol! Thanks @comICS-soon !

I panicked and tried for the tricolor version. But it said sold out multiple times. I refreshed 6-7 times and finally got through. :D

Are these guys custom friendly @dan8885 ?

I checked out without creating an account. Does that have anything to say?

Reactions: dan8885
Damn, I had to bite, lol! Thanks @comICS-soon !

I panicked and tried for the tricolor version. But it said sold out multiple times. I refreshed 6-7 times and finally got through. :D

Are these guys custom friendly @dan8885 ?

I checked out without creating an account. Does that have anything to say?

Thanks for the heads up! I'll only be getting this if it goes up for sale somewhere closer to the UK though... unless Waxwork are customs friendly?

I don't know. I was on the Autobahn when I ordered lol. I sent them a mail just now if custom friendly shipping is possible...
I really hope they read their messages since they didn't answered on my mail from yesterday :confused: I never ordered before with them.

No doubt, I got to have it. This is the 40th anniversary release and Scorsese approved with notes from him. Awesome artwork, the tricolor vinyl looks magic.
Even if I have to pay custom tax, it is what it is. Super dope release for one of the best movies ever :rolleyes:

I'm guessing that the tricolor will sold out and that maybe the taxi cab colored is available elsewhere. JPC.de got 3 releases from them listed but most of them black vinyl
and for example Krampus is 45 EUR there and I paid now 55 EUR for the tricolor. So 10 EUR more but I'm safe with the color I wanted ...

Reactions: Noodles and spass
Oh Krampus is 47,99 EUR and not even the picture disc version. And this was 35 USD with Waxwork. So when they deliver custom friendly its nearly the same like from waxwork ....