Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Ted 2 (2015)

Tagline: Ted is Coming, Again.

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Seth MacFarlane[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Wahlberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Seth MacFarlane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amanda Seyfried[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Barth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patrick Warburton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morgan Freeman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Dorn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dennis Haysbert[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lexi Atkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam J. Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nana Visitor[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-26[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Newlywed couple Ted and Tami-Lynn want to have a baby, but in order to qualify to be a parent, Ted will have to prove he's a person in a court of law.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
A7HtCxFe7Ms8H7e7o2zawppbuDT.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome film part one was good hope this lives up to the expectations and gets a good release from either Blufans or Kimchi taiwan would be nice to with their awesome slips they add to their steelbooks... [emoji41]

"OMG, you're Sam L. Jackson!!!"
"Who is that?"
"Never seen any movie ever? He's the black guy!"​

OMG!!!! Pouahahahahahah! This line is... soooooo wrong on soooo many levels... but boy I love Samuel L. Jackson so I just couldn't stop laughing!!!! :D

@Drum18 I laughed out loud a few times watching this trailer.
I didn't think this would be any good... but I was surprised. Comedy Sequels are so hard to do. Hope the movie is as good as the trailer.

POUAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Now 3 times MPV!!!! :p

And funny stuff, during the game, they showed Walhberg in the crowd!!! :)

Just seen the new Red Band trailer - Utter drivel, not one funny thing in it, never had a smile on my face, I had that embarrassed cringe face you get when you end up watching something that you wanted to be good, but turns out to be a pile of crap.

Endless swearing, for no reason at all, utter sh*te, complete waste of time, and a guaranteed entry in the top 5 worst films of the year beckons. I cannot wait for the reviews..

**** this, and I thought the first Ted was good, which makes this all the worse for it...