ted2.jpg

ted3.jpg

ted4.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,011
Last edited by a moderator:
Seen this twice now. If you love Family Guy like I do....I tell you would love the humour in this film. Seth Mcfarlane does a great job here as his first live action film. Best comedy of the year by a country mile hands down!

Reactions: snooloui
thats because its not exclusive to Play.com

Source? Thought not. The reason Tom1991 is because the OP said it was exclusive. Of course since there's no mention on the Play.com site, it will probably be available everywhere, but no-one knows at the moment.

Strange, I never typed in that it was a play.com exclusive. I only typed Ted Steelbook Edition and that's all. It must have been added by the site guys.

Reactions: Frasr
Source? Thought not. The reason Tom1991 is because the OP said it was exclusive. Of course since there's no mention on the Play.com site, it will probably be available everywhere, but no-one knows at the moment.

are you asking me for MY source for it NOT being an exclusive?

or are you asking the OP for HIS source for it being an exclusive?

Seen this twice now. If you love Family Guy like I do....I tell you would love the humour in this film. Seth Mcfarlane does a great job here as his first live action film. Best comedy of the year by a country mile hands down!

+1

Saw this last week and thoroughly enjoyed it! :D

are you asking me for MY source for it NOT being an exclusive?

or are you asking the OP for HIS source for it being an exclusive?

Well I was just interested to know how you could declare that it's NOT an exclusive when all the info you have is the Play.com listing itself. It most likely isn't exclusive, but until another retailer adds a listing for it, none of us can say either way.

As it doesn't claim to be a play.com exclusive on the product page, i would have to say that it is going to be a general UK release. But, usually amazon are the first to list new steelbooks by at least a good week, i mean, look at the snow white steel when first listed, or the bourne legacy which is still not up anywhere else. Due to this i think it is a probable play.com exclusive, but still a possible all round UK release...

Well I was just interested to know how you could declare that it's NOT an exclusive when all the info you have is the Play.com listing itself. It most likely isn't exclusive, but until another retailer adds a listing for it, none of us can say either way.

Well if it's doesn't say exclusive on plays website, then that's my proof until they say it's an exclusive. It's pretty clear cut at the moment.

Play.com strikes again ! we love you Play ! ;o)

but remember ! : keep the Artworks Unique and give the Steels a REAL limitation ;o)