Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

image.jpg

teenwolfwheel1.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Teen Wolf's 30th year now, :thumbs: I ordered one over the weekend, I don't order much from Zavvi anymore. The same front artwork as the standard keep cases, they should have tried to go with the original poster but this is still nice artwork, the back and inside are cool. :cool:

I recall from a review this movie suffers from black splotches, white speckles, not sure if that's all releases, I remember watching a HD version on TV one time and it had the same problem. Not a great transfer overall but don't see them improving this and releasing a new transfer.

Reactions: Flash
Perfection! Classic movie poster artwork, spine title, looks shiny and new but faithful to the tone of the film, love love love it.
I'm tempted to buy up all stock and then ship them in bulk to whoever designed the Back to the future steelbooks.:LOL:

well 1 week to go still available for pre-order, just cancelled it will come down in price tbh or i won't have it.
realisticly £9.99 where it needs to be at for me to bite now just have so many steels on pre-order.

if anyone is going to cancel i would suggest now before zavvi take the money

basil :thumbs:

Glad to see they fixed the back art and gave the van its missing wheel back...

1.jpg

Nice looking steel overall, although it still annoys me that they changed the colours of MJF's jacket. Looking forward to see in-hand photos! I'll probably pick it up once it's below a tenner.

Just had an email from Zavvi to say last few remaining. My idea of last few is usually a little different than Zavvi's though... :naughty:
Yes, LOL, truer words were never spoken - just received mine today (@GBP 8.09 along with a couple of others similarly priced missed from last year) and though the finish is very nice in not being either full gloss or dull matte it's mediocre and if anyone considers "Signs" a mediocre steelbook then they should check out this one. . .

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
So, I ordered this when Zavvi had their last Steelbook markdown sale. I received it today and instead of the usual white shipping box Zavvi ships Steels in it came in a brown box and was shipped from Spain. Anyone know what's up with that?

So, I ordered this when Zavvi had their last Steelbook markdown sale. I received it today and instead of the usual white shipping box Zavvi ships Steels in it came in a brown box and was shipped from Spain. Anyone know what's up with that?
Not sure about the Spain part but is the brown box the same style as the white box? I've had more and more brown boxes from Zavvi recently. Thought it was really bizarre the first time until my brother pointed out that it was just a white box folded inside out!